View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

So im having my first sort of bad trip, could use some help

Second Last

Greenlighter
4 blotters of nbome, did it before a few times and had fun. these ones seem way stronger, visuals are fun but im heading over a friends in a little cause i don't think i can handle this one on my own, and im the kind of guy who you can talk to and not even realize this dude is tripping balls as long as I have some shades on to hide my saucer pupils. does anyone know if its safe to kpins with nbome cause i might need something to take the edge off. would like a quick response

Sounds like you but off more than you can chew, but it's a good sign that you're writing very coherently. But what's kpins? clonezapam?

yeah idk i just dont like this trip. bad anxiety and paranoia and I usually love tripping. its kinda fucking terrifying to be honest but im heading over my friends soon, ill just play with his cats and ill be alright. and yeah its clonaepam one of the longer acting benzos

Cats will be good! If you take clonazepam just be careful with your dosage, don't take more than you would under more normal circumstances. There aren't any harmful interactions between the two, they'd probably give you something similar if you went to a hospital.

Safest thing to do is ride it out, people sometimes do stupid things on benzos.

could you explain cause i think this is the last time im gonna do it, i think i need to be told im an idiot if i went overboard. its the same batch as before that I dosed off of same amount, i think my question is, is my health at risk. if you mean ill do something stupid, don't worry about that I handle my shit a lot better than most

Last edited:
You definitely went overboard and you shouldnt take that much nbome again. In fact many people here would tell you not to take nbomes period.

How long ago did you dose?

Do you know which nbome you took? (25i? 25b etc)? Do you know the dosage of the tabs?

i took them at 4. it should be 25i. i had the dose down to around 150ugs a blotter which is well within the safe dose range. these probably had more in them, can't they be unevenly distributed thru a sheet sometimes.

600ugs (4x150ug) of 25i would usually be considered more or less safe. I hope you don't mean 1.5mg per tab because 6mg of 25i would be more of a concern.

How long ago did you dose? (I don't know your local time)

It sounds like you're going to be fine, I don't hear you complaining about any weird physical effects.

Probably you just need to wait this one out, it will be hours, and review the situation tomorrow.

It might be good to have someone around to keep you company if you can arrange that, to make sure you are safe health wise, and just for psychological comfort.

You seem pretty fine, just restless/agitated by the effects you don't like. If you've done benzos before, you could dose the clonazepam to try to relax into the trip so you don't just sit in misery. I mean you did dose somewhat high ish but not really, so I wouldn't beat yourself up about it, uncomfortable or more potent experiences than we're ready for happen all the time, it's a part of the dance. It could defintely may well be hop spots on the blotters as well. There's far more incorrectly ways to lay blotter than there are correct IMO. So if you feel like you need it or don't want to keep what's happening going, dose a small bit of clonaz and relax. You sound a bit young( no offense or anything!)so I don't know if you could get a bit of ethanol, but a few beers or a couple shots will help.

Thanks for the insight everyone I'm with friends and we did get a case. His cat helped a lot, it's like he knew what was up.

take the kpins, take a shower, listen to some chill music and breeth deeply, and if ur christian pray to God.

Most animals can tell when you're tripping. Not all cats can but all of the acts I own can. I've had cats do the most BIZARRE and unusual shit while I was tripping, and every time this happens, they make sure I'm paying attention to them when they do whatever weird shit they're gonna do. The first thing I notice is that they glare at you. If you're having a rough time tripping my cats literally won't leave you alone, they cuddle you and rub against you as if to calm you down. I have a generally very clean cat that normally avoids me and one day I was tripping, and he came up to me outside and started rolling around in the leaves and wet dirt vigorously. During this odd display he was looking at me and meowing, as if to say "Have fun, I'm right here with you. Don't be afraid to get a little uncomfortable". He had never done this before and hasn't done it since.

^ Wow, that's a great story! I know my dog used to hate it when I got stoned. I think she sensed that I was behaving differently, and thought that something was wrong with me, because she would always stare at me apprehensively. I don't think she really minded whenever I tripped though, strangely.

Most animals can tell when you're tripping. Not all cats can but all of the acts I own can. I've had cats do the most BIZARRE and unusual shit while I was tripping, and every time this happens, they make sure I'm paying attention to them when they do whatever weird shit they're gonna do. The first thing I notice is that they glare at you. If you're having a rough time tripping my cats literally won't leave you alone, they cuddle you and rub against you as if to calm you down. I have a generally very clean cat that normally avoids me and one day I was tripping, and he came up to me outside and started rolling around in the leaves and wet dirt vigorously. During this odd display he was looking at me and meowing, as if to say "Have fun, I'm right here with you. Don't be afraid to get a little uncomfortable". He had never done this before and hasn't done it since.

I was having a VERY uncomfortable, schizophrenic-type high from smoking weed after a very long break. I was feeling weird energies. Couldn't find a comfortable state of mind. To put it simply: I was losing my marbles. When I walked into my house my dog started barking and whimpering and running up to my leg. He clung very tightly to my leg as I walked to my room. I shut the door and sat there, trying to get my bearings. I could here my dog whimpering and barking directly on the other side of the door. Never has he acted like this before and never has. Very weird and unnerving experience.

I can't find the thread about animals and psychs, but I am for sure cats in particular have a sense of knowing when your high on psychs....I don't know how or what's behind the phenomenon, but they know......would love to see an in depth study on this

Maybe cats are permatripped