• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids So I'm currently withdrawing from kratom, and its a piece of cake

This is a harm reduction forum Fresco, how about you stop projecting your experience onto everyone else.

500mg is a very low dose of phenibut, many people take grams at a time, and no you probably won't WD from it your first couple weeks of taking it, but after you've been taking it for some time using it more than half the days in a week can definitely bring about WD symptoms in many, many people; I can't refer to any empirical studies on the subject but Mycophile's comments agree with the plethora of anecdotal reports we have on the topic and his advice is the general accepted consensus of how to use phenibut safely while avoiding any negative symptoms from cessation.

Sure, if doses are kept low enough or the right regimen is followed you can get away with a LOT more than that but I think here on bluelight we should always be encouraged to err on the side of caution, and people SHOULD be scared of dependency issues. Let people find their own limits, and until then advise them in the most cautious way you can using worst case scenarios whenever possible.

I don't feel it's safe to use Phenibut more than twice a week or you risk WAY worse WD from that then from the Kratom.

I've never been able to get Gabapentin though.

As far as the fact that this guy needs 20-25 grams to get high while one poster said he only needs 2.5, that does NOT mean that Fresco's Kratom is bunk ,it just means he let his dose escalate and tolerance get high while the other guy or girl Encyklonopin did not.

@encyklonopin: I have found that it's hard for me to stick with the same dose of Kratom because if I ever even experiment with a dose a little higher, all I have to do is try that higher dose like 2-3 times and it becomes my new dose as the old dose has lost potency and my tolerance has gotten higher.

I used to be at 16 grams a day of good stuff...stopped for almost a year and my tolerance went down to the point I only need 2 grams of the SAME KRATOM and SWORE I'd never let it get high again....but sure enough, even though 2 grams worked, all I needed to do was experiment with 3 once or twice and that's my new dose, and now I'm up to about 10.75 grams as my best dose and It's GOOD Kratom....and I know I NEED to stop letting it get higher, but I don't really know if I'll be able to stop letting it get higher cause tolerance rises so fast.

I have tried circulating strains but that doesn't help.

I mean I am able to avoid dependence by only using it 3 days a week, so really the only down side ends up being wasting more Kratom and spending more time swallowing tons and tons of powder which is kind of gross and backs me up and all that great stuff, as i don't find WD to be any worse on larger amounts....but it takes a LONG time for that tolerance to go away.

Once I took a 3 month break and my tolerance was STILL the same, and only an 11 month break worked.

It's kind of annoying cause I have a friend who VERY moderately uses Kratom who compared me to a heroin addict for constantly using higher doses (and I don't want to insult anyone with an H problem), but I don't think that's fair.

Maybe he and you are so moderate as to NEVER experiment with that higher dose, but tolerance builds SOOO fast in my experience, it only takes a couple times of experimentation for it to go up, so it's a fairly human error to let that happen.

Imagine if when trying to get drunk, if you only needed to have an extra beer twice for that first beer to feel like half a beer??

Pretty soon you'd be drinking 20 beers to get drunk.

Good thing alcohol tolerance is not NEARLY THAT bad, or I'd be a stone cold drunk by now, but I'm not.

@encyklonopin: sourcing is not allowed on this site. If you do it you'll be warned by the mods and you can be banned. It's considered a big no no, so just be vague about where you got any drugs and don't mention brands.

Thanks for the warning about brands. I thought as much. I figured it would be okay to talk about kratom strains though, right?

Man, your kratom experience sounds really tough... Everything that you said you're doing to reduce your tolerance is exactly what I would've recommended. I do have a few things to say that MAY help, though. I guess we'll find out.
This is kind of like my first kratom guide. But it won't be my last!

First, I want to elaborate about when I said I usually take 2.5 grams per dose. Rarely I'll just take one dose at night. Generally I take a handful of doses throughout the day, 60-30 minutes before meals, and I try to leave about four hours between each dose to prevent my tolerance from rising too much. I also often take cimetidine (It's an OTC antacid you can find anywhere) 45 minutes before I take kratom to potentiate it. It doesn't potentiate it much for me, but other people say that it extends the length of the high a lot and others say it makes kratom feel like oxy. For me, it just helps me save a little kratom. I'm not sure if cimetidine could help your tolerance problem, but it might be worth a shot. Everyone has different experiences with cimetidine + kratom, but I've never heard of a bad experience from the combo.
I was also wondering how often you take kratom. I was introduced to kratom and educated about it by a previous co-worker of mine, and we both use it the same way, kind of. He weighs about 120lbs, so he can get away with taking a tiny spoonful (1.5g? Maybe less) every 2-3 hours. I'm so jealous. I weigh about 180lbs, On a day when I want to be buzzed on kratom all day, like I said, I'll take a heaping teaspoon (I said 2.5g as a guess. I rarely measure how much I take) every 4 hours, and occasionally I'll take the cimetidine, particularly at night when I want a sedative effect rather than a stimulating effect. The cimetidine doesn't induce a sedating effect, but as you probably know, a little kratom is usually stimulating. A lot of kratom becomes sedating. And sometimes that little boost from cimetidine is enough yo turn the kratom buzz into a mild nod. And to elaborate on what I said earlier, I make a point to take kratom on an empty stomach, or at least nearly empty, like a minimum of 2 hours after I've even, but ideally 3-4 hours. I'm sharing all of this with you in the hopes that it can help your tolerance issue. It sounds to me like you're the type of kratom user that rather than use it all throughout the day, you use it once a day to get really buzzed. If that's the case, that may be a big part of your tolerance issue. When I first started using kratom I would mix, like 6-10 grams in a smoothie or if I was feeling brave, some warm water, and it would give me a vicodine-like buzz. I know that most people think that they've found the best kratom, but I have searched many sites and smoke shops and found a brand that didn't have the BEST quality, but it was close to it and it was really affordable for quality kratom. With this kratom, a 2.5mg dose usually gives me a very nice body high that lasts about 4-5 hours, which is perfect cause I can take my next dose right when that first buzz starts to end. And the second dose adds to the first dose, giving an even nicer buzz. Tbh though, I think I mentioned before that I was just prescribed gabapentin and that I used it up way too quickly, so the past week or two I've been using kratom differently. I'll mainly just use it for sleep, and I might use it once during the day. Lately I also use cimeditine every time I use kratom, and I take like, three heaping scoops in one dose to help with RLS (and boredom). Idk how many mg that is cause the heaps are all different sizes, but I try to aim for like, 5 grams or a couple grams more. Right now I'm actually taking a tolerance break. It's crazy to me that you took a three month break and felt no change in tolerance. Until now, I've never heard of something like that. By any chance, during those three months were you taking any other opioids or medications that primarily use dopamine? Also, I used to take multivitamins every day because opioids use up a lot of our nutrients (or so I've heard), but I stopped taking multivitamins because I recently read that multivitamins can reduce the effectiveness of opioids and some amphetamines.

I just reviewed your post so that I could try to say some more helpful things. First of all, f*ck that guy that compared you to a H addict. He obviously doesn't know what he's talking about. Okay, so when you're circulating strains, give me some examples. Because if you're, say just as an example, going from green maeng da to green malaysian, that's not a very effective circulation because those strains are so alike. I often circulate strains too, but when I do it'll be like, Bali, then Red Maeng Da, then Green Malaysian, then back to Bali. I don't have a consistent time frame for when I circulate strains. I just circulate when I run out of one. Also, I do go up in doses sometimes. Especially at night when I have trouble sleeping. But say I took 7mg at night after taking 2.5mg throughout the day... The next day, I know that my tolerance will be really high, so I try to not even touch Kratom. It doesn't work of course. I'm dependent. But I can usually control myself enough to not dose again until night time, giving me a 24 hour tolerance break. I've read two different opinions about how long it takes to reset the average person's kratom tolerance completely, or nearly. I assume that the different opinions are based on different levels of usage. With someone who uses low-ish doses like me, a week or two should almost completely reset tolerance. For heavy users, it's supposed to take a month to almost completely reset. Of course, for either of us to FULLY reset our kratom tolerance, it would take much longer. But for your dosage I would expect one month to do it, not 3 or more... It may be your biochemistry, or it may be because of what you're taking during those tolerance break months. Either way, you've got it rough. The only helpful thing that I can say is to try this: reset your tolerance, not necessarily completely but to where a good dose for you is around 3 grams, 4 grams max. Don't take any opiates or other dopamine drugs during the time that you're resetting your tolerance. I once went on a week-long oxy binge and then tried to take some kratom. No effect at all other than it helped with my wiithdrawal. Okay so once you've mostly reset your kratom tolerance, whenever you take a dose, don't take another dose until the last dose is out of your system. I want to say that takes 8 hours but I'm actually not sure, it may be less. Then take the same amount, and repeat. You will be inclined to raise your dose, and you're allowed to, but if you do, only raise it a little, or maybe use cimetidine instead and stick with the dose you've been using. But if you increase your dosage, obviously it's going to take longer for the kratom to leave your body. In other words, you can raise your mg but the consequence is you have to wait longer to take the next dose. I can't guarantee that this will work for you. Your problem is truly unique. But if your biochemistry and metabolism are relatively average, in theory based on what I've learned about kratom, that's the only way to keep your dosage at a low mg.
The only other helpful thing I can say concerning your post is this: whenever you take big ass doses, try putting it in a peanut butter - chocolate milkshake or something else like that. Yes it'll be less effective than dosing on an empty stomach, but it'll be much more tolerable to drink. I think it'd be even more tolerable in a peanut butter - chocolate smoothie, because I know that milk can absorb kratom so that your drink doesn't taste all grainy. And I believe the fat in the smoothie would almost make up for the fact that if you're drinking a smoothie, you're not taking kratom on an empty stomach.

Actually, there is one more thing. More than half of the time I don't JUST take kratom. I said that sometimes I'd take cimetidine, but there's more than that. In the past I would smoke a little weed after I swallowed my kratom, and that would potentiate the opioid feeling, the numb face kind of feeling. Now I take kratom with gabapentin, and it doesn't necessarily potentiate the kratom, but the effects go well together. I feel a little more body-locked. The reason I'm telling you this is because by mixing it with something that wasn't dangerous to mix with and that went well with kratom, my cravings to increase my dose later were way less intense, because I knew that I didn't have to raise my kratom tolerance -- I could just smoke an extra half bowl or take another gabapentin if I was really craving a better body high. But my cravings to increase my weed or gabepentin level wouldn't be that bad either after dosing a combo like that. Re-reading that, it sounds kind of confusing... In essence, if you can find something safe and nice to combo with kratom, it may reduce your craving later to increase your kratom tolerance. That's just been my personal experience.

As for your other post about being prescribed gabapentin, I agree, since you just got a new prescription I would wait a couple sessions to bring up ge

That goes for pretty much any Benzo

I'm gonna disagree on that actually.

I've been taking Klonopin regularly for years and never ran into problems, but at the same time, its very dangerous to stop cold turkey so no one should ever do that, but I've gotten so used to taking it it's not something I think about much any more.

I was once taken off it for 9 months and didn't get WD but I think I'm the exception.

Some day I'll get off it if possible, but for now I can't.

I think Phenibut and F-Phenibut, especially the latter, are probably more likely to MORE QUICKLY lead to severe problems.

But all GABA drugs require care because they can all produce some serious problems if you aren't careful.

Thanks for the warning about brands. I thought as much. I figured it would be okay to talk about kratom strains though, right?

Man, your kratom experience sounds really tough... Everything that you said you're doing to reduce your tolerance is exactly what I would've recommended. I do have a few things to say that MAY help, though. I guess we'll find out.
This is kind of like my first kratom guide. But it won't be my last!

First, I want to elaborate about when I said I usually take 2.5 grams per dose. Rarely I'll just take one dose at night. Generally I take a handful of doses throughout the day, 60-30 minutes before meals, and I try to leave about four hours between each dose to prevent my tolerance from rising too much. I also often take cimetidine (It's an OTC antacid you can find anywhere) 45 minutes before I take kratom to potentiate it. It doesn't potentiate it much for me, but other people say that it extends the length of the high a lot and others say it makes kratom feel like oxy. For me, it just helps me save a little kratom. I'm not sure if cimetidine could help your tolerance problem, but it might be worth a shot. Everyone has different experiences with cimetidine + kratom, but I've never heard of a bad experience from the combo.
I was also wondering how often you take kratom. I was introduced to kratom and educated about it by a previous co-worker of mine, and we both use it the same way, kind of. He weighs about 120lbs, so he can get away with taking a tiny spoonful (1.5g? Maybe less) every 2-3 hours. I'm so jealous. I weigh about 180lbs, On a day when I want to be buzzed on kratom all day, like I said, I'll take a heaping teaspoon (I said 2.5g as a guess. I rarely measure how much I take) every 4 hours, and occasionally I'll take the cimetidine, particularly at night when I want a sedative effect rather than a stimulating effect. The cimetidine doesn't induce a sedating effect, but as you probably know, a little kratom is usually stimulating. A lot of kratom becomes sedating. And sometimes that little boost from cimetidine is enough yo turn the kratom buzz into a mild nod. And to elaborate on what I said earlier, I make a point to take kratom on an empty stomach, or at least nearly empty, like a minimum of 2 hours after I've even, but ideally 3-4 hours. I'm sharing all of this with you in the hopes that it can help your tolerance issue. It sounds to me like you're the type of kratom user that rather than use it all throughout the day, you use it once a day to get really buzzed. If that's the case, that may be a big part of your tolerance issue. When I first started using kratom I would mix, like 6-10 grams in a smoothie or if I was feeling brave, some warm water, and it would give me a vicodine-like buzz. I know that most people think that they've found the best kratom, but I have searched many sites and smoke shops and found a brand that didn't have the BEST quality, but it was close to it and it was really affordable for quality kratom. With this kratom, a 2.5mg dose usually gives me a very nice body high that lasts about 4-5 hours, which is perfect cause I can take my next dose right when that first buzz starts to end. And the second dose adds to the first dose, giving an even nicer buzz. Tbh though, I think I mentioned before that I was just prescribed gabapentin and that I used it up way too quickly, so the past week or two I've been using kratom differently. I'll mainly just use it for sleep, and I might use it once during the day. Lately I also use cimeditine every time I use kratom, and I take like, three heaping scoops in one dose to help with RLS (and boredom). Idk how many mg that is cause the heaps are all different sizes, but I try to aim for like, 5 grams or a couple grams more. Right now I'm actually taking a tolerance break. It's crazy to me that you took a three month break and felt no change in tolerance. Until now, I've never heard of something like that. By any chance, during those three months were you taking any other opioids or medications that primarily use dopamine? Also, I used to take multivitamins every day because opioids use up a lot of our nutrients (or so I've heard), but I stopped taking multivitamins because I recently read that multivitamins can reduce the effectiveness of opioids and some amphetamines.

I just reviewed your post so that I could try to say some more helpful things. First of all, f*ck that guy that compared you to a H addict. He obviously doesn't know what he's talking about. Okay, so when you're circulating strains, give me some examples. Because if you're, say just as an example, going from green maeng da to green malaysian, that's not a very effective circulation because those strains are so alike. I often circulate strains too, but when I do it'll be like, Bali, then Red Maeng Da, then Green Malaysian, then back to Bali. I don't have a consistent time frame for when I circulate strains. I just circulate when I run out of one. Also, I do go up in doses sometimes. Especially at night when I have trouble sleeping. But say I took 7mg at night after taking 2.5mg throughout the day... The next day, I know that my tolerance will be really high, so I try to not even touch Kratom. It doesn't work of course. I'm dependent. But I can usually control myself enough to not dose again until night time, giving me a 24 hour tolerance break. I've read two different opinions about how long it takes to reset the average person's kratom tolerance completely, or nearly. I assume that the different opinions are based on different levels of usage. With someone who uses low-ish doses like me, a week or two should almost completely reset tolerance. For heavy users, it's supposed to take a month to almost completely reset. Of course, for either of us to FULLY reset our kratom tolerance, it would take much longer. But for your dosage I would expect one month to do it, not 3 or more... It may be your biochemistry, or it may be because of what you're taking during those tolerance break months. Either way, you've got it rough. The only helpful thing that I can say is to try this: reset your tolerance, not necessarily completely but to where a good dose for you is around 3 grams, 4 grams max. Don't take any opiates or other dopamine drugs during the time that you're resetting your tolerance. I once went on a week-long oxy binge and then tried to take some kratom. No effect at all other than it helped with my wiithdrawal. Okay so once you've mostly reset your kratom tolerance, whenever you take a dose, don't take another dose until the last dose is out of your system. I want to say that takes 8 hours but I'm actually not sure, it may be less. Then take the same amount, and repeat. You will be inclined to raise your dose, and you're allowed to, but if you do, only raise it a little, or maybe use cimetidine instead and stick with the dose you've been using. But if you increase your dosage, obviously it's going to take longer for the kratom to leave your body. In other words, you can raise your mg but the consequence is you have to wait longer to take the next dose. I can't guarantee that this will work for you. Your problem is truly unique. But if your biochemistry and metabolism are relatively average, in theory based on what I've learned about kratom, that's the only way to keep your dosage at a low mg.
The only other helpful thing I can say concerning your post is this: whenever you take big ass doses, try putting it in a peanut butter - chocolate milkshake or something else like that. Yes it'll be less effective than dosing on an empty stomach, but it'll be much more tolerable to drink. I think it'd be even more tolerable in a peanut butter - chocolate smoothie, because I know that milk can absorb kratom so that your drink doesn't taste all grainy. And I believe the fat in the smoothie would almost make up for the fact that if you're drinking a smoothie, you're not taking kratom on an empty stomach.

Actually, there is one more thing. More than half of the time I don't JUST take kratom. I said that sometimes I'd take cimetidine, but there's more than that. In the past I would smoke a little weed after I swallowed my kratom, and that would potentiate the opioid feeling, the numb face kind of feeling. Now I take kratom with gabapentin, and it doesn't necessarily potentiate the kratom, but the effects go well together. I feel a little more body-locked. The reason I'm telling you this is because by mixing it with something that wasn't dangerous to mix with and that went well with kratom, my cravings to increase my dose later were way less intense, because I knew that I didn't have to raise my kratom tolerance -- I could just smoke an extra half bowl or take another gabapentin if I was really craving a better body high. But my cravings to increase my weed or gabepentin level wouldn't be that bad either after dosing a combo like that. Re-reading that, it sounds kind of confusing... In essence, if you can find something safe and nice to combo with kratom, it may reduce your craving later to increase your kratom tolerance. That's just been my personal experience.

As for your other post about being prescribed gabapentin, I agree, since you just got a new prescription I would wait a couple sessions to bring up ge

I wanted to read you post but I couldn't because it was just too many sentences all together so could you please edit and with spaces in between so it's not so hard to read and I can read it?

Thanks.

Like, you'll see I'm also very long winded, and I know there are people who don't want to read my posts cause of that and I really do need to work on my brevity, but I make a lot of spaces between the sentences so they aren't so hard to read.

If I look at giant paragraphs on the computer my eyes actually start to hurt and I have to stop, not in books, for some reason it's strictly a computer thing.

So I only read the first few sentences, but my experience with Kratom isn't REALLY tough, it's just tolerance that rises.

I still enjoy it all the time and usually avoid dependence, which many people seem not able to do, so I'm glad that I have generally been able to enjoy it in moderation sometimes without becoming totally dependent.

Forgive me, it's like I've had so much drug info in my head all this time and now that I finally registered on bluelight it's like it's all just exploding out my mouth (well, hands, since I'm typing). Like when you have to shit really bad and you finally make it to the toilet.

In most cases I'd be like damn, that sucks. Here's a concise summary of my long post. But in this case I really suggest that you read my whole post, It's more like a guide, and it's so large because there's so much to say about Kratom tolerance and WD. Normally the following isn't the case, but this specific post HAD to be long. It was actually originally twice as long cause I originally also replied to your "how to get prescribed gabapentin post", and then I was like holy shit this is wayyy too long. So I cut that part off except for one sentence. But your only hope for helping your kratom tolerance lies in you climbing the mount everest that is my kratom guide. Like, I REALLY picked my brain for ways to help you, cause everything that you said you do to lower tolerance is exactly what I'd recommend. What I wrote above were the only other options of lowering your tolerance (or keeping it low) that I could think of. It may not work but I really reached deep in my mind to think of these ideas. I hope it's not too much to ask but just this once, will you read my long post? And in return I'll promise, seriously, to try to make my posts at LEAST 33% shorter lol. Or as you said in your other reply, I'll cut it up into multiple posts. Thanks for not being rude about it btw. I want people to read what I have to say, so I appreciate the constructive criticism.

Forgive me, it's like I've had so much drug info in my head all this time and now that I finally registered on bluelight it's like it's all just exploding out my mouth (well, hands, since I'm typing). Like when you have to shit really bad and you finally make it to the toilet.

In most cases I'd be like damn, that sucks. Here's a concise summary of my long post. But in this case I really suggest that you read my whole post, It's more like a guide, and it's so large because there's so much to say about Kratom tolerance and WD. Normally the following isn't the case, but this specific post HAD to be long. It was actually originally twice as long cause I originally also replied to your "how to get prescribed gabapentin post", and then I was like holy shit this is wayyy too long. So I cut that part off except for one sentence. But your only hope for helping your kratom tolerance lies in you climbing the mount everest that is my kratom guide. Like, I REALLY picked my brain for ways to help you, cause everything that you said you do to lower tolerance is exactly what I'd recommend. What I wrote above were the only other options of lowering your tolerance (or keeping it low) that I could think of. It may not work but I really reached deep in my mind to think of these ideas. I hope it's not too much to ask but just this once, will you read my long post? And in return I'll promise, seriously, to try to make my posts at LEAST 33% shorter lol. Or as you said in your other reply, I'll cut it up into multiple posts. Thanks for not being rude about it btw. I want people to read what I have to say, so I appreciate the constructive criticism.

It's not really so much the length as not breaking up paragraphs.

I tend to write a lot but some people actually have told me I post in a weird way (actually on other forums, no one on BL has said it) because I seem to write a new line for everything I'm saying, so now I'm trying not to do that, so if you edit your post just so that like, every 6--8 sentences it's a new paragraph, that will make it easier. I'll totally read your posts but I'm probably going to bed soon lol.

I've been sleeping badly lately and that also effects my eyes when looking at a computer screen so it's that also. My eye doctor once said it's actually very common and has a name but i forgot what it is. Basically, when reading on a computer screen my eyes get really sensitive, and it happens the more tired I get, and I have to strain my eyes a lot to really read, so it's harder at the moment and sort of not too comfortable.

But I'll totally read you posts later, but it will be easier if you break up the paragraphs so it's not a big block. It's not really the length as much as the words all being so close together.

@encyklonopin

Ok I read your post mostly but I might have missed some things.

Well, the cimetidine might be interesting so I could try that, but I don't really see much else lowering my tolerance other than not eating when I take Kratom, and to be honest, even though that works, I like to take Kratom all day long on my Kratom days cause I try not to take it more than 3 days a week, so I've got to eat sooner or later, and I just find it unpleasant starving myself so I don't take it on an empty stomach.

It still works, I just have to take a higher dose. No, I'm not someone that stops dosing in the middle of the day, I don't have the self control for that hahah. I'm able to stop myself from being dependent by usually being able to stick to 3 days a week spaced out, so about 4 days a week I don't dose at all, though I mess up sometimes, but on my dosing days I dose every 4 hours till bed time, but, generally not before bed as I've found it can interfere with my sleep if I don't let my dose wear off before bed or at least so I'm not sleeping for long on it. For some odd reason, before I stopped for 11 months (I acutally thought I might have to quit forever...but that's another story...) I actually USED to not be able to sleep AT ALL unless my Kratom had worn off like 6 hours before bed, but I've very glad that for whatever odd reason that is no longer an issue.

I don't really rotate strains in any real way, I just take whatever I like to take and don't really think about it, but to be honest, I'm one of these people who never notices much of a difference between any strain. Some people feel like every strain is different, but me, they mostly feel the same to me and I basically only try different ones at this point because if I'm buying a lot I feel I might as well experiment but in a blind taste test I'd probably never know the difference.

I do think that the way my body chemistry works with Kratom it takes super long for my tolerance to lower. I mean I know it does because I took a 3 month break and that didn't effect it.

I feel, and many others on here agree, that Kratom is a very odd herb. I feel that it is very tempermental and that how my body reacts to it changes over time and under different circumstances, like, how I said, before I stopped for almost a year, I could not sleep AT ALL unless a dose had worn off many hours prior, and now I can.

I can't say why Kratom effects different people differently or has changed over time for me, but it just has. But I pretty much know that unless I take a really long break it won't go down most likely.

It's possible the cimetidine or some other idea you have might help, but I don't know. In the meantime, the best I can usually do is try not to take more than whatever really gets me high at the time so it won't go higher.

It's more just a matter of massive amounts of powder swallowed and the time it takes, needing to piss, bloating and constipating hahahaha. It's not like anything "bad" happens by needing to take more...I mean more money is spent yes...but it's cheap with the guy I buy it from, so the worst thing that happens is the bloating.

That being said, I remember once one poster said he just mixes all his Kratom in a drink and chugs it, and I've been meaning to try that, as maybe then I wouldn't need to drink so much liquid, cause basically what I do is drink like half a cup of water for every tea spoon, and since my tea spoons fit about 2 grams and I need a little over 10 grams to feel how I want, I have to drink about 3 TALL cups of water or maybe 2 bottles of water to get it all down.

Have you ever taken Kratom by just mixing it in some like orange juice or milk and chugging it like one guy on here once told me he does?? Cause I think I might choke that way, and I'd rather have to piss more than choke, so I just drink a lot of water and never swallow more than 1 teapsoon at a time. I just toss and wash, straight from the spoon with water. I don't feel it tastes that bad, so I never feel the need to mix with anything, it's just all the water it takes and that swallowing so much powder is kind of gross, and that's the reason I'd like to lower my tolerance, as I don't really personally believe taking more is dangerous.

But I'm not big on weed or many other drugs these days most of the time, so I'm not really into mixing it with many other things to get high, unless they are just potentiators that aren't extra drugs themselves, I really am trying not to do way too many drugs these days, just Kratom like 3 times a week and once in a while some F-Phenibut, or some Adderall or Vyvanse if I'm tired, and my prescribed Klonopin, but that doesn't get me high.

I found that 20-25 grams a day with small comfort meds is really not bad at all. 30-40grams a day is a different story though, which is what i'm working on right now. Be glad you got out when you did.

Yeah I use kratom to get off other opiates, the kratom reduces or stops withdrawal and then getting off the kratom is easy.