• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

So I tested phenibuts PH and its not what you'd expect..

keldor

Greenlighter
Hello hello, So I got some very good phenibut from one of the best overall rated sources. And its the best product ive ever had so far out of all the other sources. I ended up getting bad heartburn the 3rd time I took it. I rarely ever get heartburn or indigestion so I figured it had to be from the phenibut. I read online about how phenibut is really acidic and blah blah blah. Well I wanted to see for myself. So I dissolved 500mg of phenibut in about 2 floz of water. I then tested the solution with PH dip stick 2 times. Both times it came out at 7(neutral) maybe it was a little bit under like at 6. This is the only batch I ever tested and tbh idk if it is hcl or faa because it doesnt say on the site or the bag. Anyway yea I was surprised because everyone said how acidic it is but the people who claim how acidic it is never mentioned anything about testing it themselves. So I would like to hear some feedback from you guys or I want you guys to do your own test and comment your results Thanks!!

Is it a fine powder like flour? Or is it a salt like substance? The HCl (salt like) always seemed way more acidic to me (at least the taste) while the FAA, just had a bland chalky flavor.

Is it a fine powder like flour? Or is it a salt like substance? The HCl (salt like) always seemed way more acidic to me (at least the taste) while the FAA, just had a bland chalky flavor.

I wanna say it was more fine not salty but it wasnt bitter. the weird thing is though my goldfish bought the same phenibut from the same source SWIM got his from and his was bitter but SWIM wasnt. Yet it was from the same source same bag same size same bag logo everything lol

β-phenyl-γ-aminobutyric acid (β-phenyl-GABA)
Never used it but the hcl would be expected to be a weak acid like vinegar in water

Because it looks like a zwitterion

Therefore
Low ph carboxylic acid
Ph 7 neutral
Ph high amino base

A similar example is msg

At ph 7 neutral

Ph low it axts as a carboxylic acid
Phmhigh as a amino group