• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants So I just orally did meth for my first time.

missmegandelaney

Bluelighter
I'm not new to meth by any means...
But I swallowed about .3 on accident, i only meant to swallow about a .1 but oh well c:
i've been doing meth for years, just never did it orally.
I wonder how i'll feel.
Here we go,

Thanks for trying it. :)
Give it about 30 minutes, maybe 45 minutes, and let us know how you feel.

I'm really happy that you are at least giving it a go orally.
Well done.
:D

Ive heard 50 mg can cause toxicological responses in noobies, id get some downers or something, .3 would knock my fucking socks off.

Oh wait nm didnt read DEEERRRP
Any ways I love eating meth and love eating drugs

.3 is a pretty high dose man, 60mgs of oral d-methamp made me rush pretty hard for like 5 hours straight but my meth use isn't as regular or as long-term as yours.

I think this is my favorite method c:
I like the high, it's really lovely.
& It's easy... no pookies or anything involved.
I still feel like i'm on one.
If I would have just smoked it, i probably woulda felt like complete shit right now.
I ate something before I took it, I took it about... let's say 2. & I snorted little bits here and there.

it almost seems like smoking it is kinda a waste.
especially with my foil method (dont get me wrong, i'm really good at using foil.)
I snorted some bumps today too, and that was a really good high for me.
it kept me going all day, hell i'm still going :p
cant belive i was so prissy about trying this method.
I should have given it a chance :p i'm glad I did

Smoking it is a total waste, I'm great with foil too but trust, it's not good with meth, no matter how skilled we are chasing, meth was not meant to be chased on foil.

I'm against smoking meth, but oral meth is awesome! :)

Most people are "prissy" about trying it too, and pretty much everyone is shockingly surprised. I prefer the oral ROA for methamphetamine.

Foil is such a pain. It takes alot of preparing, and enegry. Plus you spend 1/2 your high, trying to smoke more because you can't put a large about of shit on foil or it will waste.

I didn't think you could get high when you took it orally, but I was so wrong. I tried getting my friend to swallow some but she bitched about it untill I let her snort some. I was missing out for quite some time there. If only I had just listend sooner.

You conserve more product when dosing this way, smoking is the most wasteful if you ask me.

i found that you stay high much much longer.
With smoking, it doesn't last as long as it did orally without me having to re smoke.

My thoughts exactly, plus I think the euphoria is better and lasts longer too.

Smoking it for me goes hard for 3 hours ish then just rapidly drops off resulting in a huge crash which usually leads to redosing to avoid all the shitty crash feelings. I need at least twice as many potent benzos to come down after smoking than I do other ROAs.

I dunno my body just doesn't like smoked meth but that's fine cos it's more convenient to dose orally anyways.

Here here!

Yup oral meth/ amphetamines (d-amph and meth) is my prefered ROA back when I was using them.

I never had a proper meth bulb and smoking on foil, despite skill, was such aa process. I liked my weed ritual and my dope ritual, but I never found the meth process enjoyable. When I finally did get a proper bulb, I found myself glued to it and not enjoying the high, but being obsesed with just using it.

Orally, I could just "set it and forget it!". I liked how the buzz would kind of creep up on you, you'd go from sober to euphoric without realizing it, almost like it caught you by surprise. And like you all said, the crash is much less intense and you can keep the peak going by snorting a lil here and there.

Last night I also tried oral route for the first time, and did tina a final time before I move so it was a nice "go out with a bang" kinda night, I smoked on top of eating, much smoother, less feindish behavior, longer high. Me likey :) too bad it's going to be months and months before I use again, but it's for the best. Glad you enjoyed your first oral dosing as well

Lol I actually took tricomb and shred lettuce's advice meant for the OP. (thanks for the good info guys) and I can't believe more people don't eat it. It's like snorting but no pain, no nasal damage, longer duration. Only issue is time to feel effects but patience is a virtue right?

Aww, I'm glad I made someone's day c:

I don't have the headache... I don't feel as shitty as I normally feel when I pull an all nighter. I still have some stomach sickness, but that could just be my sensative tummy. I hope bread will take it away, I have an event tonight :C