• NMI Moderators: M!$TER-ED | SoCalShordie

So i got this friendly message saying i should introduce myself

Red_turtle

Greenlighter
Joined
May 9, 2018
Messages
1
Hi!
Im here to learn, and also to share my own experiences (mostly with smart drugs and psychedelics). Im feeling kind of lonely cuz I dont have any friends with whom I feel comfortable sharing . I have a somewhat solid scientific background and would love exchanging about the therapeutic virtues of XYZ substances and am tremendously curious. I also intend on sharing my experiences with microdosing somewhere (once I figure out the appropriate place to do it) So here I am!
:)
 
Hi red Turtle--welcome to Bluelight!:) I feel like if we don't already have a micro-dosing mega-thread we should. The best place to discuss that would be the psychedelics forum. You may also enjoy the Neuroscience and Pharmacology Discussion forum.
 
hiya redturtle, welcome to bluelight!! we'd love to hear some of your experiences, and i'm sure it will help somebody else out.

best way to really find what you are looking for is just browse around the forums. like what herby mentioned, if you are looking for something more narrowed, you can use the search function up top, < advanced search < click the box to search for 'specific titles', and it will bring up threads made on whatever you are searching for.

holler if ya need any helps.
 
Top