• No

Votes: 31 33.7%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 30 32.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fry-d-

Bluelight Crew
Digging through the archive tonight I stumbled across an interesting old thread:

Australia/Asia/NZ/Middle East Bl Survey-Do you test your bikkies?

Which got me thinking about how many people actually do test there pills these days, it seems a lot less people care now about the reagent kits than they did a few years ago. So I'm going to do something way out of the ordinary and post probably the first and only poll in this forums history.

If you do test your pills what testers do you use?

If you don't test your pills, why not?

All pills I get, I test.

HOWEVER, if I'm out, and I get one that I've already tested, I dont go home to retest it.

95% of all the pills I have consumed have been tested. I guess even us careful folk have had those nights where you took the punt when there was no other options but.

Use mandelin and marquis, found them to be quite accurate with a bit of practice. Have been able to tell when theres small amounts of meth and tell MDA from MDMA.

Last edited:
Since I bought my first tester late last year, I haven't actually had another pill in sydney. The two times this year have been in Melbourne and I know the person they came from tests religiously.

I've used mine to test 2cb though! =D

I nearly always buy off one guy who I trust heaps (he's a friend as much as he is a dealer) and he tests all his stuff, he won't buy anything that's adulterated. If I buy off anyone else however I test it.

ive never tested b4.....honestly...cbf
the pills i get...i get from good sources and i have heard good shit about them from frends who have personally taken them
unless i take a random pill at a rave or whatnot..then i duno whats in it..lol
i dont pop that much for me to test anyways...pop like every 2-3 months..at raves only..i dnot see a point in testing the pill
although i do test pills..the other way..ie...take them and see
lol

only had a half once that wasnt tested. always test with ez test complete

Ever since i got 2 pills this one time years ago and put me in the biggest K hole you could think of, i always test my pills now no matter how good ppl say they think they are, i use:

Mandelin
Marquis
Robadope
Simons

wouldn't mind getting my hands on a Mecke tester before the end of the year..

~5 years ago had a horrible experience with a pill that gave me a week long migraine (never worked out what it was). Found pillreports, then bluelight, then testers and have tested everything since.

Mandelin, Marquis, Robadope and Simons :)

No, but I would like to. I don’t consume enough to make it a priority so I have just never got around to getting one, but I know just because im not a regular doesn’t mean im safe.

mepat1111 said:
I nearly always buy off one guy who I trust heaps (he's a friend as much as he is a dealer) and he tests all his stuff, he won't buy anything that's adulterated. If I buy off anyone else however I test it.

Ditto my DD is my best mate has been for the last 10 years.. he tests everything and posts it on www.pillreports.com thats good enough for me :D

i can't wait to get my hands on a Ion scanner! Oh man that baby will rock

mepat1111 said:

Same on you with this one! Im good mates with my 'providers' heh, Ive had to loan my testers when they dont have theres. In the early 90s I only went by trust, not anymore lol..

ive got a 'marquis' testing kit, but i dont use it all that often, most of the pills i get r from a mate who tests them himself, and hes usually already sampled them before i get mine
actually ive never had any pills with anything dodgier than caffeine or speed/meth in them

yeh i guess ppl who dont test dont consume that much for it to be a priority as mechanoids said

i dont test my pills

but i do check them up on pillreports and get feedback from ppl who have already taken them so i know

I get my pills from 2 sources, both of which I know test anything they sell, and I trust their judgement more than mine on the subject :p

I had some speed bombs sold to me as pills a couple of years ago. The next week I bought an EZ Test Extreme the next week. It has served me well ever since