• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin So freebase powder H

Ok but, I only have paper straws, or you mean make a straw out of metal tinfoil? Do I have to do it like some complicated origami shit or can i just literally put it on some layers of tinfoil, heat it and use another tinfoil tube to sniff the fumes? Thanks very much sorry if i'm asking like the stpidist questions, i've never browsed this part of this website before

doesnt matter, just try to inhale the smoke coming off, you wont get it perfect, but so what, any pipe, pen , straw, toilet tube whatever

doesnt matter, just try to inhale the smoke coming off, you wont get it perfect, but so what, any pipe, pen , straw, toilet tube whatever
Alright buddy i'm giving it a try right now I appreciate everything you've done so far; I'm guessing this wouldnt work in a pipe but maybe a crackpipe? Bugger knows, i'll fold up some layers of foil, place somepowder on, heat from under like its on an old stove and inhale some vapors. You dont think i'll overdose? I'm kind of scared to inhale for too long or something if you know what I mean.

Yopu wont overdose if you havent felt shit from snorting, just take it easy anyway, inhale some first, see if you feel anything, nothing? inhale some more, feel something? wait a min or two

Yopu wont overdose if you havent felt shit from snorting, just take it easy anyway, inhale some first, see if you feel anything, nothing? inhale some more, feel something? wait a min or two
So if I'm getting this right, I can make a layered foil sort of taco, heat it with the shit inside, and sniff the vapours that come off and it should be fairly instant?

Thank you so much again for your act of good kindness i'll update once ive tried

Alrighty it turned into a little golden brown (holy shit that song wasn't kidding), i struggled to inhale vapours with my sniffer straw in my nose cos i have hte lighter under the foil and ii'm unable to hold thje othjer nostril so like, i need a third arm or something (man im a retard sorry guys)

I don't know it looks like #3 to me. It may be really weak, i mean if you dont feel it just do more why scared? did you try to put it on couple layers of tinfoil and slowly heat? it should turn into a liquid puddle, if it doesnt and just dries up and burns its probably fake. if it does try to inhale the fumes withy a straw, you wont overdose , trust me, since snorting did nothing allready
Well to be honest mate i'm scared i die and it's not really the time because my resps get too low and i stop breathing a bit. I think i'm abouit to achieve success will let you know. Is it fairly instant with inhaling?

I don't know, i think its suppoose to vaporize not smoke, but not sure. You seem to have quite a bit, just do an experiment with the foil and let me know if it turns into a dark liquid or not, slowly heat
Oh its definately dark liquid alright, but catching the vapour is kind of difficulkt its going everywhere maybe I should make a bowl shape? Hm or i dont now, how do you do it with the foil to catch the vapors?

Thanks motherenemy, i have basically managed to find a way to get to the vapours using foil and a sharpie i cut at the top and followed out as a sucker :)

I definately inhaled some of it and can taste the bitterness and the heat on my tongue but i'm not sure how to maximise the h fumes and not just foil; but liek you say i'll figure that out

Thank you very much

Alright so I seem to be managing to inhale hte vapour quite well now, now I wonder what towatc out for as a sign of when to stop or will it just come as a surprise? I don't wanna passot on my keyboard or anytjhing lmao

Ok so I've got it to work thanks for t he support dude

What do you like to do on H? is fapping good? My eyes were getting heavy but now they're more open

idk if I sh ould take more because I feel just kind of stoned if i'm honest but hey its not bad

Not sure if Fentanyl is prevalent where you live but now that you have been given instructions on how to get high on heroin it's time to get a test kit. This is a harm reduction sub forum of Bluelight and I would be remiss if I didn't warn you that you have now gotten a successful tutorial and the next step is to stay safe.

Fentanyl is rampant in the USA so not sure how bad it is in your neck of the woods. People here can OD with less than a raindrop size of H. Hot spots ( poor mixing ) and greedy dealers have ruined the game and it's Russian roulette with a lot of our members.

Stay safe, test your dope, and I hope you stick with snorting. As to your last post.......if you are pleasantly high now......don't take more. Wait a while and see how things go.

Alright so I seem to be managing to inhale hte vapour quite well now, now I wonder what towatc out for as a sign of when to stop or will it just come as a surprise? I don't wanna passot on my keyboard or anytjhing lmao
Make sure u put the flame just slightly benind the h (underneath the foil obv) when it's turned into the black/dark brown puddle & move the flame slowly towards it, it should start to 'run' & u 'chase' the H with ur straw inhaling the vapour. Don't just stick the flame directly underneath the H & burn it all up. Unless it's cut with fent it's quite hard to OD by 'chasing the dragon' unless of course u're on other CNS depressants like alcohol, benzos etc.