• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: notsmokeymcpot42088 | RUC4

Stimulants Snorting Sandoz Concerta Without ISO Alcohol

Nagatoninja

Greenlighter
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Messages
1
I have Sandoz Concerta Generic. It is an oval circular pill with a white shell and inside it is a pink/red half and then a white half covered in a plastic film. I want to know how I can snort it and make it effective at snorting without isopropyl alcohol. Any ideas? The halves are evenly distributed. Not like Alza concerta with 3 parts to it. I cannot get Ritalin unfortunately so I need some advice on this 🙏
 
I have Sandoz Concerta Generic. It is an oval circular pill with a white shell and inside it is a pink/red half and then a white half covered in a plastic film. I want to know how I can snort it and make it effective at snorting without isopropyl alcohol. Any ideas? The halves are evenly distributed. Not like Alza concerta with 3 parts to it. I cannot get Ritalin unfortunately so I need some advice on this 🙏
is it controlled release?
 
Top