• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

snorting percs

kholefiend

Greenlighter
ive seen some talking on here about snorting the 5/ 325 percs and how they are better oraly. is this the same for perc 30s?

If you snort a perc 5/325 you are essentially snorting 325 milligrams of acetaminophen (Tylenol) it’s a waste & would last longer to just take it orally. I used to take roxicodone 30s (perc 30s) back in the day, but that’s before all the fake 30s that are filled with garbage & fentanyl came about. I mean I would hope the ones you’re talking about are real but sadly seems so rare these days. Anyways I used to just cut my roxi 30s in half’s & take them that way (orally) unless I was running out sometimes I would crush them up & take bumps till I could restock. I haven’t snorted anything since my last rehab stay though, it was a promise I made to myself. But anyways, it’s basically in my experience when you snort it hits faster but lasts shorter. Personally I’d rather wait the 20 - 30 mins for something to kick in & actually have it last then have it fade quickly. But … I’m also a pain patient so of course I would want pain relief to last.

Anyways I hope anything I said helped. And please above all be safe. I absolutely do not trust those 30s these days, just too many people getting hurt or worse. No judgment just more a frustration of not wanting people getting hurt

Namaste 💜

If you snort a perc 5/325 you are essentially snorting 325 milligrams of acetaminophen (Tylenol) it’s a waste & would last longer to just take it orally. I used to take roxicodone 30s (perc 30s) back in the day, but that’s before all the fake 30s that are filled with garbage & fentanyl came about. I mean I would hope the ones you’re talking about are real but sadly seems so rare these days. Anyways I used to just cut my roxi 30s in half’s & take them that way (orally) unless I was running out sometimes I would crush them up & take bumps till I could restock. I haven’t snorted anything since my last rehab stay though, it was a promise I made to myself. But anyways, it’s basically in my experience when you snort it hits faster but lasts shorter. Personally I’d rather wait the 20 - 30 mins for something to kick in & actually have it last then have it fade quickly. But … I’m also a pain patient so of course I would want pain relief to last.

Anyways I hope anything I said helped. And please above all be safe. I absolutely do not trust those 30s these days, just too many people getting hurt or worse. No judgment just more a frustration of not wanting people getting hurt

Namaste 💜
thanks for the response i think ill take half on 2 occasions oraly as i dont want to snort the acetaminophen. these 30s are supposedly marquis tested. namaste

Snorting acetaminophen sounds dangerous to me, not to mention highly uncomfortable. It's hard on your liver to filter out, so I imagine that having it go directly to your brain would be even worse.

Stay safe my friend,
Dreamflyer

I think acetaminophen is a usual cut for cocaine or heroin (?) so it shouldn't be too bad but better do a CWE and take just the codeine.