• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Snorting oxymorphone

Tak97

Greenlighter
Hey I'm new to this site and I tried to find information on this topic but couldn't find anything. I recently came across some oxymorphone 15's with the imprint g76 on them and was wondering if they were snortable. If so how? And how potent are they in comparison to oxycodone? Thanks in advance

Not sure but it sounds like you got IRs as I don't think ERs come in 15mgs. I always got the old green 20mg ERs, best pills I've ever done and the worst withdrawal I've ever experienced. I always sniffed 10mgs at a time and it felt like 40mgs of regular oxycodone.

Last edited:
Not sure but it sounds like you got IRs as I don't think ERs come in 15mgs. I always got the old green 20mg ERs, best pills I've ever done and the worst withdrawal I've ever experienced. I always sniffed them

Pill identifier says they are extended release, but even so I've heard of people snorting the ER's? May just snort one and see what happens haha. Thanks for your input

You cant snort these. First off, they are damned near impossible to cut, will ruin a coffee bean grinder, you could try a pedegg or file but the resulting powder/chunks will stil goo up in your nose.

The OLD Opana with the Timer-X system (vs the INTAC system on yours) could be crushed but still gelled with water. This leads to "Opana boogers", which are horrible, but doable. The new double concave pills are pretty much indefeatable.

Because oxymorphone has a much lower bioavailabilty than oxycodone, even tho they are stronger, the effect will probably be disappointing.

Okay thanks, so would you suggest just swallowing it? What would swallowing 10 mg be comparable to?

^ a 12h time release 10mg oxymorphone? Probably like take 1 OTC non narcotic pain killer. I am exaggerating but with its low BA oral and the fact it is time release means you will have like 3-5mg over 12 hours (if your lucky and get 50% BA, which you wont)

I dont mean to burst your bubble and maybe someone will correct me and i will be wrong but based on what i know about it on paper the answer is Nothing really.

Haha so these are pretty much useless? Shame..are there any methods of snorting them?

Just to follow up, my friend snorted half of his and got effects from it. It actually breaks down pretty easily into powder. There is a coating on it but it is easily separated from the powder once broken down

Just to follow up, my friend snorted half of his and got effects from it. It actually breaks down pretty easily into powder. There is a coating on it but it is easily separated from the powder once broken down

Yea, I'm Rx'ed 40mg Opana ERs and I get the generics. They are orange and have a G74 (?) imprinted on them or some other number?. It sounds like you got a generic Opana of whatever mg. The generics a definitely snortable! They break down to a nice powder and with a little razor blade work, they line up rather nicely.

I did one myself and find them a bit peculiar. They break down into powder perfectly but snorting them doesn't give me the desired effects. I have a pretty low tolerance also, only 30 mg of oxycodone to get me buzzing pretty good. Does anyone know if the time release properties are still intact after breaking them down? And if so how can I defeat the time release?

huge waste to snort Opanas. Get you a clean rig, clean the coating off.. toast in toaster oven until golden brown place in metal measuring cup heat and stir until completely dissolved. read up on the measurements of water to use.. i've only ever done the opana 40's this way and to my knowledge they don't make IR 15's.

and IMO Opana is one of the best highs on the market. :)

huge waste to snort Opanas. Get you a clean rig, clean the coating off.. toast in toaster oven until golden brown place in metal measuring cup heat and stir until completely dissolved. read up on the measurements of water to use.. i've only ever done the opana 40's this way and to my knowledge they don't make IR 15's.

and IMO Opana is one of the best highs on the market. :)

I'm a bit weary about slamming these, I've read quite a few accounts of people getting pretty nasty side effects from shooting the opanas manufactured by global

I'm a bit weary about slamming these, I've read quite a few accounts of people getting pretty nasty side effects from shooting the opanas manufactured by global

That's certainly good information to know! Yes, Global is the company that manufactures the generics I get each month. Out of curiosity, what kind of side effects are you talking about? I'm thinking it wouldn't really surprise me because, although they can be crushed into a pretty fine powder, they can still kind of jel up on you with the introduction of any liquid. Please be safe out there fellow BL'ers!

That's certainly good information to know! Yes, Global is the company that manufactures the generics I get each month. Out of curiosity, what kind of side effects are you talking about? I'm thinking it wouldn't really surprise me because, although they can be crushed into a pretty fine powder, they can still kind of jel up on you with the introduction of any liquid. Please be safe out there fellow BL'ers!

I've read that many people have gotten bumps under there skin and just generally felt ill after shooting them. Its my understanding that there's a certain ingredient in them that isn't water soluble and can cause all sorts of health problems when injected. I'm not entirely sure though, don't take my word for it haha. I would have to read more about it to get a better understanding.

i was prescribed hydromorphone 12mg er ter. whats the best way to get high on them without IV ing it?