• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Snorting Oxycodone Dosage Questions

MIRyuhurd

Greenlighter
Hey y'all. So I have these RP 10s, Oxycodone Hydrochloride (10mg).
I've never snorted anything before but, if these are okay to, was looking to do so. Been reading up on crushing n snorting.
My question is with the dosage; Psychonaut Wiki has different dosing for insufflation. A common dose is 7.5mg - 15mg. If snorting is stronger / faster, would snorting all the powder from one 10mg be enough then? Would one snort it all at once?
I dont use daily but the last 3ish weeks have hopped around with some codeine/hydrocodone/oxycodone/tramadol so I'm guessing I have some slight tolerance at least?
Greatly appreciate any replies.

You'll definitely have some tolerance after 3 weeks, even if the use was irregular.

If your dose is 10mg, then yes, snort it all at once. There's no real concern about titrating a dose that low. The whole point of snorting pills is for it to hit you as fast as possible compared to oral.

However, snorting oxycodone isn't really that advisable for a few reasons. Oxycodone has a mean oral bioavailability of about 70%, while snorting it is only about 40%, meaning by snorting it you're essentially wasting about 30% of the dose that never gets absorbed. Yeah, it will hit you a little faster, but 10mg isn't going to really do all that much anyways. You're also snorting a whole bunch of fillers, that pill is probably 150-200mg in weight I'd wager, and only 10mg being oxy 95% of the stuff going up your nose is binders and fillers which aren't good for your mucous membranes.

I'd really advise just taking it on an empty stomach. Not much reason to snort it. It's not the worst thing in the world either.

You'll definitely have some tolerance after 3 weeks, even if the use was irregular.

If your dose is 10mg, then yes, snort it all at once. There's no real concern about titrating a dose that low. The whole point of snorting pills is for it to hit you as fast as possible compared to oral.

However, snorting oxycodone isn't really that advisable for a few reasons. Oxycodone has a mean oral bioavailability of about 70%, while snorting it is only about 40%, meaning by snorting it you're essentially wasting about 30% of the dose that never gets absorbed. Yeah, it will hit you a little faster, but 10mg isn't going to really do all that much anyways. You're also snorting a whole bunch of fillers, that pill is probably 150-200mg in weight I'd wager, and only 10mg being oxy 95% of the stuff going up your nose is binders and fillers which aren't good for your mucous membranes.

I'd really advise just taking it on an empty stomach. Not much reason to snort it. It's not the worst thing in the world either.
Alright, exactly what I was wondering so thank you very much.

On a seperate note then, could one combine RP 10s with a k 56 pink ? Both are oxycodone hydrochloride, 10mg, just a different brand...

Those 2 wouldnt hit any differently right, as they are same dosage ? This guy charges differently for them even tho theyre just different brands, to my knowledge..

Alright, exactly what I was wondering so thank you very much.

On a seperate note then, could one combine RP 10s with a k 56 pink ? Both are oxycodone hydrochloride, 10mg, just a different brand...

Those 2 wouldnt hit any differently right, as they are same dosage ? This guy charges differently for them even tho theyre just different brands, to my knowledge..
Are you in the US? Are you sure they aren't counterfeit or fentanyl? This is important.

Although, people have big preferences between oxy brands in general. Some generic brands tend to be weaker, and sell for a bit less. Some contain a lot more fillers or acetaminophen, and thus sell for slightly less. Or they could be counterfeits and contain RC opioids.

Assuming they are genuine pharma oxycodone, there is no problem in combining 2 different brands.

Your better off just taking them orally
If you do take them orally heres a few tips to make it work better
Cpl spoonfuls of baking soda (the acid in your stomach can weaken these oral opiates) when I went to a methadone clinic, after My pain clinic shut down, I would spoon 2-3 tablespoons of sodium bicarbonate before taking my liquid methadone and it would increase the effects
And it should go without saying: when in doubt double the dose

If you do take them orally heres a few tips to make it work better
Cpl spoonfuls of baking soda (the acid in your stomach can weaken these oral opiates) when I went to a methadone clinic, after My pain clinic shut down, I would spoon 2-3 tablespoons of sodium bicarbonate before taking my liquid methadone and it would increase the effects
And it should go without saying: when in doubt double the dose
I never would have thought of that

I never would have thought of that
Yea it’s kinda like ayayuasca (however you spell it) you take dmt orally without the MAOI it is inactive
I have gotten dmt to work just by micronizing and capsulating and pre dose with baking soda I have also put MAOI (Syrian rue seed micronized) in capsules to boost the effects of dmt and boy Do you trip
so yes there is something to having an alkaline stomach to increase the oral bioavailability’s of these drugs Plus top cancer drs say an alkaline body decreases chances of cancer Crazy that a simple box of arm & hammer can increase oral opiate effectiveness and help prevent cancer

More importantly, first-pass metabolism will convert about 10% of the oxycodone into oxymorphone. And oxymorphine is a LOT more potent.

Snorted, no first-pass. I think the subjective effects of oral (even OC) are stronger and better than snorting. I take 30mg TID and while nothing happens for 30 minutes... that build up to the 2 hour mark (peak plasma) is nicer than a rush lasting a couple of minutes (a bit longer if you were sick).

More importantly, first-pass metabolism will convert about 10% of the oxycodone into oxymorphone. And oxymorphine is a LOT more potent.

Snorted, no first-pass. I think the subjective effects of oral (even OC) are stronger and better than snorting. I take 30mg TID and while nothing happens for 30 minutes... that build up to the 2 hour mark (peak plasma) is nicer than a rush lasting a couple of minutes (a bit longer if you were sick).
The first time I did a Roxy 30, I took it orally and I was high as a kite. It was by far one of the best euphoria I've experienced, sometimes even more so then intranasal Heroin. The guy who sold me the Roxy told me to sniff it and to sniff the bar of Xanax he also sold me I was like hell no, plus sniffing Xanax is a waste. I'm glad I didn't listen to him

The first time I did a Roxy 30, I took it orally and I was high as a kite. It was by far one of the best euphoria I've experienced, sometimes even more so then intranasal Heroin. The guy who sold me the Roxy told me to sniff it and to sniff the bar of Xanax he also sold me I was like hell no, plus sniffing Xanax is a waste. I'm glad I didn't listen to him
Yea snorting Xanax is stupid its not effective up the nose at all, klonopin works a little up the nose but sublingual is always the way to go for duration and bioavailability
The only opiates I snort are opana and heroin and top notch cocaine is the bomb snorted

Yea snorting Xanax is stupid its not effective up the nose at all, klonopin works a little up the nose but sublingual is always the way to go for duration and bioavailability
The only opiates I snort are opana and heroin and top notch cocaine is the bomb snorted
I love my cocaine that's for sure, but yeah the only opiate I really ever snorted was Heroin and Subutex as well. But yeah snorting Xanax is pointless.