• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

snorting oxy

Status
Not open for further replies.

supernatural29

Bluelighter
okay so i have generic 93/33 80mg oxys. can they be crushed and snorted if i suck the coating off? i have heard they gel up or somethng but i dont konw how valid this is.

If they are football shaped then yes they do gel up! You can still snort them but it's not that effective because they gel up inside your nose! FUCK YOU TEVA PHARMACEUTICALS!

do not snort tevas, you will waste them. Even if they weren't tevas, oral oxycodone is more effective than nasal (in terms of bioavailability, the only advantage railing them has is that it will hit u faster)... unfortunately, tevas will gel up when they hit any liquid. This is okay though, just crush up fully, and take orally. You'll have a fun time, but if you rail it, you'll be wasting oxy.

yeh TEVA suck in a major way

Im sure if any of you "teva-haters" wanted some oc80s, and could only get tevas, you'd be singing a different tune. the only problem with tevas is that they are only good orally or rectally. Its still oxycodone, and honestly, if u crush it up fully and get all of it down as powder and compare to a brand name OC, you wont notice much of a difference. I think they're fine, cuz i realized a long time ago that nasal oxy is a waste, and i dont shoot up. Its almost like hating bush... everyone says it, you just hop on the band-wagon.

PS: you asked if you took the coating off will that make it okay to snort? The coating, on all OC's... doesnt do anything. If ur gonna crush the pill up, then yes take it off, but do not think the coating is what controls the extended release, thats just ridiculous. The XR system is broken when the pill is crushed.

Last edited:
I agree, I have never snorted OC in all my years of living off it (Its worth the wait to eat them) and also could only tell a slight difference between Tevas and the real thing orally.

do yourself a favor, crush them and then swallow them or masticate and then swallow.

tevas suck so hard, that one time when i crushed them and dissolved in water, the gel somehow got stuck to the glass and i had to use a knife to get it off.

'chute them. teva's really do blow. pharachuting is the only way besides shoving them into your dirty asshole, that will make them worth whatever you paid for them. and i don't mean to be mean, i'm sure you have a nice clean asshole. LOL

oral oxycodone is more effective than nasal (in terms of bioavailability, the only advantage railing them has is that it will hit u faster)
This is bluelight mantra that gets repeated all the time. Sure oral bioavailability of oxycodone is up to 81%, but intranasal is up to 80%. There is a big difference in quality of high. Taken orally, the oxy high lasts 4 - 4.5 hours, while intranasally, the high is about 3 hours. The major difference, aside from onset, is that the high from oral oxy comes in "waves", and can be a wavering high, while insufflated oxycodone is nice and steady (therefore, more euphoric in general). Also, waking up after a night of oral oxy will leave you groggy, while you can wake up nice and refreshed after an intranasal dose. The latter method seems to have much less residuals.

Taken orally, the oxy high lasts 4 - 4.5 hours, while intranasally, the high is about 3 hours. The major difference, aside from onset, is that the high from oral oxy comes in "waves", and can be a wavering high, while insufflated oxycodone is nice and steady (therefore, more euphoric in general). Also, waking up after a night of oral oxy will leave you groggy, while you can wake up nice and refreshed after an intranasal dose. The latter method seems to have much less residuals.
What???

Whenever I take roxicodone, the high only lasts 2-2:30 hours. How the hell would snorting it last 3 hours. And, if you parachute it, it should all just hit at the same time, gradually rising, peaking, and then coming down. And I always feel great the morning after, and I only ever take oxy orally.

I enjoy oral much more because I still find it to be quite strong, cannabis helps prevent nausea, and I like how it lasts quite a while, and isn't damaging my nasal passages.

Im gonna get some OC tonight, but I dunno if its gonna be percs or oxycontin or anything else so I had a question. I know oxycontin has the XR tablets, so if I crush them up and swallow the pill Im gonna get the full effects for the full duration instead of gradual release of OC into my system??

it's reffered to as er not xr. But yeah, pretty much for any formulation of an oxy pill if you crush it and parachute it you'll take away the time release and have it all released at once, this doesn't mean full effects for full duration though, obviously eating it the come up will be kinda slow, and then peak, and then fade to nothing.

Tevas will gel up if you mix them with water. They'll gel up if you try to chew and swalllow. Total waste IMO. Same thing ith the nose. No drip because you have a wad of gel up your nose.

With Tevas, crush and parachute. Or crush really fine (use a hose clamp if possible), heat water and lemon juice (don't boil), pour water/lemon juice into OC powder and stir fast and well until the powder's dissolved. If your water/lemon juice isn't warm enough or if you don't stir fast enough, you'll get gel clumps. Leave the powder/liquid mixture at least 15 min. or a few hours if possible, and drink.

The general idea is to recreate stomach conditions to release the OC.

Also, search the forums; this topic's been beaten to death and people have different opinions on whether you can snort them, etc.

I've thought about pluggin them but I don't want a wad of gel in my ass. To each his own.

lyXw33d said:
This is bluelight mantra that gets repeated all the time. Sure oral bioavailability of oxycodone is up to 81%, but intranasal is up to 80%. There is a big difference in quality of high. Taken orally, the oxy high lasts 4 - 4.5 hours, while intranasally, the high is about 3 hours. The major difference, aside from onset, is that the high from oral oxy comes in "waves", and can be a wavering high, while insufflated oxycodone is nice and steady (therefore, more euphoric in general). Also, waking up after a night of oral oxy will leave you groggy, while you can wake up nice and refreshed after an intranasal dose. The latter method seems to have much less residuals.

There's nothing lost when snorting an OC 80 crushed up very fine. Just snort the proper way friends. Don't hurricane inhale the things, use some common sense. Snorting has advantages in controlling and calibrating the high. plus it synergizes and adds to the high of other opies. It's sweet, sweet, sweet!

Snorting does and can last up to 3 hours I know because it does for me . and i wouldnt say oral makes you groggy when you wake up all the time . whenever i dose orally i never get a hangover but after snorting 30 - 40 mgs worth and waking up out of however long my coma lasts there is a very noticible sensation where everything sounds super clear almost too clear and have a massive vertigo feeling when getting out of bed ..

lyXw33d said:
i will second that! i hate those god awful generics. wouldnt even think of snorting those(and that is my prefered m.o.) parachute them i have also bought those baby medicine syringes with the lil 2 inch tube extending from the syringe i put the crushed up tevas(fuck i even hate saying that word) anyway pull some hot water in the syringe then with finger on bottom and syringe horizontal i will pull out the plunger careful not to lose to much water then i will pour the powdered oxy into it and stir until disolved(as best you can) then put plunger back in and use a lil "ky " stick the lil tube up the "poop shoot" and fire away. works really close /feels very similiar if not slightly better than snorting. generally takes about 15 min. till onset! you may have to refill with hot water and repeat again to get it all out of syringe!

Status
Not open for further replies.