• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

snorting oxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually have to agree that the oxy hi is more of a "roller coaster" like one second ill be feeling great next ill be pissed if i take them ORALLY. However, it does last much longer for me

G 163 or 164 not sure What you think!?

How are "DAVA," pharmecuticals? I think a friend of mine said something a while back that he saw the real bottle they came in and it said "DAVA." Something like G 163 or G 164 or something like that... LIke a reddish tan color... 80mgs.... What do you guy's think of these?:\

first of all FUCK TEVA! lol, ok now that i got that out of my system, i personally think that oxy is way more fun insuffulated than taken orally, it does seem to last a little longer orally but the high is nowhere near what it is sniffed, i would compare oral oxy to a good dose of hydrocodone, perhaps a little better, and i would compare insuffluated oxy to medium quality heroin, although everyone has their own opinion and this is just mine

I am sitting here looking at an OC80 with the coating already off wondering what to do with it.
I also have a 10th of smack in front of me and I am debating on which one to use.
I cant seem to decide. :'(

i8hooked said:
I am sitting here looking at an OC80 with the coating already off wondering what to do with it.
I also have a 10th of smack in front of me and I am debating on which one to use.
I cant seem to decide. :'(

i got a great idea, just give it to me and ur problem is solved bro! im a humanitarian and i dont mind helping ya at all my friend lol

Yea, no shit, share that shit! J/K. Not sure how old this thread is, but I would crush up half that Oxy and mix it with half that H, and make it into two equal sized rails and make each nostril go to that heavenly/fiery place of heaven.

I feel like taking it orally is the more accepted way of doing it. I know when I'm around my friends who know I do it, but don't do it themselves, I orally take it. Then when I'm doing it with my friends who also do it, I snort it. I personally like the quick rush of snorting it. There's just something about crushing it up using a card to get the lines just right and the post nasal drip and the taste in the back of your throat. To each his own though, right?

@lyXw33d

I have had access in the EU for Mundi OC20 in years 2013, 2014, and 2015, all from Italy. I have also had Lannacher Oxycodone ER during
the year 2015. My choice of use is to take either pill intranasally, which I agree, with you and @prea to last about 3 hours, and, I always,
split either of the former pills exactly in 1/2. Both mfg's OC 40 react the same way, but only beginning this year, 2016. Do I make any
sense? I am quite confused.

I took a 9 months complete time of abstinence from all of the above. This year, both of the same pills, same size, appear to be
worlds apart !!! I do not get the accustomed feeling, from either manufacturer, with the method of insufflated powder, in fact, I
consistently, get rather quickly a extremely stopped up nasal system, even once received a stubborn infection, that finally went away.

The pills are much more difficult to snap in half, but are do-able. I have already given totally up with the method of snorting either of
the products mentioned above. I now take 1/2 of Mundi Oxy Contin (Italy) or Lannacher, either from CZ Republic, or Austria, orally,
has both manufacturers changed the formulation to USA Purdue Oxy Contin reformulation standards, as was done in late 2010???

I've been taking Mundipharma's OxyContins for five years and haven't find the difference at all during this whole time. If it changes it should read OP on the other side of the pill instead of OC.

I doubt lyXw33d will answer as this thread is from 2008...

I've been taking Mundipharma's OxyContins for five years and haven't find the difference at all during this whole time. If it changes it should read OP on the other side of the pill instead of OC.

I doubt lyXw33d will answer as this thread is from 2008...

@MrRoot

Thank you so much for your instant response to my question.....I understand, this is a very, very old thread. I was not sure if
anyone would respond. As you stated, you have seen no change in Finland to Mundi Pharmacutical's formula of OC 20 OC 40 for
the past 5 years including this year.

My Mundi Pharm (italy) state on one side OC and the other side 20. My blister pack from 2013, and 2014, and 2015 also states,
OC on one side and either 20 or 40 on the other side including my 2016 Mundi Pharma Milan Italy, and Lannacher Pharm Austria.

The USA changed formulations on May 10, 2010 with mg size one side and OP on the other side. Purdue Pharma Stamford, Conn. USA.

From 1996 until Spring of 2010, Purdue Pharma USA had these sizes 10, 20, 40, 80, 160. (The 160 one side oblong rectangular tab was
dark blue, but was withdrawn from production, sometime in the years 2006/2007. 160 one side OC other side

Sources: PDR 61st edt 2007 PDR 65th edt 2011 REDBOOK 114th edt for year 2010 all published by PDR Network LLC and
Thomson Reuters Inc. Montvale New Jersey USA

God, how I would love to get my hands on an old school oc160! or fuck, even just a couple oc80s in the US where I live! Zachary Swan: it says under your username you live in SE USA? And how do you get the MundiPharma OCs? do you have them shipped over to the US or did you move somewhere outside the US since then? just curious. I would love to get my hands on some OCs and know people with scripts for OxyContin OPs where I live who I also know would love to get the OCs again.

^^ Mundipharma OxyContins all come from the same factory no matter what it says on the package. My packages have finnish/swedish labels and contain finnish/swedish patient leaflet but the pills itself haven't been produced here but instead in the U.S. as they are just imported here.

@lyXw33d

I have had access in the EU for Mundi OC20 in years 2013, 2014, and 2015, all from Italy. I have also had Lannacher Oxycodone ER during
the year 2015. My choice of use is to take either pill intranasally, which I agree, with you and @prea to last about 3 hours, and, I always,
split either of the former pills exactly in 1/2. Both mfg's OC 40 react the same way, but only beginning this year, 2016. Do I make any
sense? I am quite confused.

I took a 9 months complete time of abstinence from all of the above. This year, both of the same pills, same size, appear to be
worlds apart !!! I do not get the accustomed feeling, from either manufacturer, with the method of insufflated powder, in fact, I
consistently, get rather quickly a extremely stopped up nasal system, even once received a stubborn infection, that finally went away.

The pills are much more difficult to snap in half, but are do-able. I have already given totally up with the method of snorting either of
the products mentioned above. I now take 1/2 of Mundi Oxy Contin (Italy) or Lannacher, either from CZ Republic, or Austria, orally,
has both manufacturers changed the formulation to USA Purdue Oxy Contin reformulation standards, as was done in late 2010???

Brand comparrison isn't allowed on bl.. and damn an 8 year bump, that's the largest one I've ever seen..

Status
Not open for further replies.