• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Snorting OCs for my first time using.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suicxde

Greenlighter
I'm about to acquire 5 20mg XR Oxycodone tablets.

I am telling all of you this because, being a harm reduction forum, I am wondering if it's smart for me to take the outer coating off, cut the pill in half, crush & snort it.
Keeping in mind that I have little to no opiate tolerance (last dose I took was 22.5mg of hydrocodone around 5 months ago. I had a half week binge, and that was the last time -
I was wondering if snorting 10mg would be a safe ROA with no tolerance? I mean I know I won't overdose, but I'm not looking to be vomiting or sweating or anything.

Thoughts?

Its fine but to sniff those you need to do more than scrape the coating like the old ones, theres a thread on here about how to do it right since the new ones have a shit xr matrix you gotta break so they dont gel up.

Alright man, I'll see if I can find it; Thanks for the info, I don't really want to be snorting wax, either!

Alright man, I'll see if I can find it; Thanks for the info, I don't really want to be snorting wax, either!
it's honestly not worth all the work and it's tricky to get correct which can result in wasted oxy. i strongly suggest you look into the coke cola method if you're really trying to make them somewhat like IR's, it can take around 24 hours but they do hit you faster than if you just took them orally.

just my 2 cents

You're gonna end up destroying half the product making them "snortable" and getting half the oral BA after snorting them... Effectively wasting a lot more time getting a lot less high. With that low of a tolerance, you should be able to eat 20-30mg and be FLYING. Suck on them and chew them down as much as possible before swallowing to gain an extra 20min on the time release matrix.

I cancelled the order. I looked further into the topic and I realized that it's just too much of a problem for me; Planning on looking around for Instant Release tablets. Kinda expensive!
Thank you everyone for the help. I would've ordered these not knowing the "OxyNeo's" were time released.

Swallow them 20mgs of crushed powder if you want the best high possible. If you're opiate naïve you will experience a rushy onset, Do this on an empty stomach and you'll be well high within 15-30mins. Snorting is a huge waste in my opinion.

If you really want to hoov em down then roxys are the way to go, 15's or 30's. They work just like the old oc's. But i agree the best way is eating them or with the new oc's just use the cocacola method as someone else said, deffinately the best method to get the most of them. Oral BA on oxy is amazing so eating them is the best way to go unless you iv them.

Thread 1
thread 2

Those are both threads that cover this topic. Really, those things are a fucking bitch, if you have no opiate tolerance I would really just consider eating them, it's not worth the work IMO unless you're stuck with a bunch of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.