• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Snorting morphine sulfate ? Best way ?

Inc3pti0n

Bluelighter
I have crushed 3 10mg morphine sustained release capsules up the ones with the beads inside into fine powder. Now I?m reading that taking orally is the worst and that snorting is so much better and bypasses the sustained release... is this true ? I can?t find a straight answer

the brand is eptrypharm zomorph 10mg capsules yellow and clear.

so basically would snorting 30mg actually do anything recreationally? Like a high

Insufflated has an even lower bioavailability than oral, so you'd be better off just swallowing the crushed beads.

For reference, oral is around 30% BA, whereas insufflated(snorted) is anywhere from 15-20%.

Insufflated has an even lower bioavailability than oral, so you'd be better off just swallowing the crushed beads.

For reference, oral is around 30% BA, whereas insufflated(snorted) is anywhere from 15-20%.

So once the beads are crushed to powder would that then bypass the sustained release ? To give me a recreational high ? From 30mg ? I have no opiate tolerance only to tramadol which I use long term

Just crush the beads and swallow the powder, snorting it is a massive waste.

As for your other question, that is nearly impossible to answer, everyone is different.

Just crush the beads and swallow the powder, snorting it is a massive waste.

As for your other question, that is nearly impossible to answer, everyone is different.

Alright well inguess i can I can only give it a go. Thank you