• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Snorting heroin and going numb

Granny Panties

Greenlighter
I've been snorting heroin in place of the expensive OxyContin big pharma prescribed me for the pain I've endured after chemo. I'm cancer free and my last chemo treatment was November 2013. Chemo attacked my other systems like the oncologist said it "could" (and they knew it would to set me up for what I fell right into... the biggest trap from BIG PHARMA) which lead me to taking pills. I want to know what to do to stop the numbness. Drink more water? I'm in shape but haven't been able to work out for three weeks due to traveling, taking care of family, and other reasons. The gym is my mental and physical release. It also helps too with dopamine and endorphin release. I don't have to snort as much. When not working out, I snort about 1/4 a gram a day to get by to massage clients and walk five to ten miles a day in The French Quarter to meet employees and introduce them to tourists, go to the bank, walk to the post office, walk to the vet's office (I rescue a lot of animals in the French Quarter before a drunk runs them over), and walk back home after work. I have a parking garage a mile away but never get my car until it's time to drive to another state in the country for peace. A home by the lake in the woods to get away and to relax. I'm a business owner in New Orleans and would never dare buy there because of the lack of caring what's in the drug. There are so many tourists no one cares if they sell top soil as pot. I live in the French Quarter and see it daily. These idiots are so wasted drag queens sell them B12 and tell them it's coke, miracle grow and tell them it's weed in a dark club, and of course who knows what for heroin. So, I go to my other home in another city and buy from a trusted man who works for my other business. He's been with me since 2000 and I would buy herb from him. He hates I'm on heroin but I can't afford the OxyContin the doctors prescribe me. I hate that the doctors told me this would help with pain. I need a cure. But first, is there anyone who can tell me why my fingertips and fingers are going numb? Also, I'm a massage therapist that has been massaging for 17 1/2 years and helps with bills for the two small businesses I'm running after these fucking taxes that keep going up and up and up. Anyway, I'm rambling. Can't you tell I snorted my second line to get myself started for the day?!? ? Thank you for reading and any help will be much appreciated.

I have numbness i. My fingertips right now from diphenhydramine 200 mg which blocks sodium dependent ion channels .

A. I dont see why heroin itself couldnt cause numbness and tingling it is a powerful pain killer. Pain killers dampen signals from your body to your brain. What you describe sounds like a parasythesia *might be the wrong word. But basically if your blocking sensory receptors your brain can weird numbness and tingling because its not getting the expected signals from the body.

B. It could be cutt with something that increases the nod many of which may supression channels

C. Complaints of numbness and tingling and other weird sensory things is pretty common esp in adult

D. You could of pinched a nerve or something esp if your blocking pain signals or if you did heavy manual labor or sat in weird postures all day