• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Snorting Gabapentin - Is It Worth It?

I think I've tried a tiny bit before and iirc it burns like a motherfucker.

But people DO do it and apparently it has a speedy feel rather than a sedative one and works way way faster.

Anyone tried this or have more info on it? What did/do you think?
Naw I've been taking gabapentin a very long time, it does nothing different when you snort it

That's a crazy high dose if it was pregab, in which case it would definitely have an effect, but he would've been fucked out of his mind if he just did it orally

It was Gabapentin, the guy was pretty dumb. He used to have a Codeine script, which is really hard to get in Prison. He traded that in for the Gabby's which I just couldn't wrap my head around. The way the treat people with chronic pain is just fucked, some older inmates with horrible back problems would get two codeine pills a day and just be in constant pain all the time. I'm getting off track, but yeah the dude was a straight fiend. And that is coming from a junky like myself.

Nah, Its pregabs thats worth snorting imo
Facts I enjoy a good rail of pregabalin when I mix it with an opioid helps with the pain a lot!! Crush up in 8 mg Dilaudid with 150 mg of Lyrica really eases the tension in my back also kind of enjoy adding in some Somas or Robaxin in the mix as long as I don't go too heavy on the muscle relaxers. I always like to have some wiggle room on different medications hate developing a tolerance.

well I guess it's going to be me you ask the question, can you plug pregabalin or gabapentin? for me, gabapentin takes forever to kick in. I've timed it multiple times, and we are talking like 3 hours average before I feel the effects.
I've tried all the tricks, fatty foods, soda, empty stomach, proton pump inhibitors or whatever, and spacing out the gabapentin so I'm taking my dose not all at once. no matter what I do, it just takes forever.

This is still being discussed? Now I know why mods of the past would say asked and answered ....CLOSED. lol
With all due respect, you have an entire other section called basic drugs that is basically comprised of redundant threads from all across the forum.

I think merging threads into a single larger thread about the same topic yields the best results, not only for the immediate parties involved, but any internet denizens who happened to Google a certain topic and then find aforementioned thread. Sometimes it's nice to be able to read all the different permutations of the question and see all the sometimes nuanced answers and anecdotes from users.

I love this place and I'm not saying you're wrong, but I have never seen a forum with so many mods be so inconsistent with how rules are enforced. I don't say that as some repeatedly banned asshole who's in a war of wills with the mods, far from it.
But there is such a laissez faire approach to moderating in general here, why not let people have a discussion on a well-worn topic?

Again, you're not wrong and your point is valid and sound, but it's just all over the place with regard to the interpretation of the rule set here.

I think merging threads into a single larger thread about the same topic yields the best results, not only for the immediate parties involved, but any internet denizens who happened to Google a certain topic and then find aforementioned thread. Sometimes it's nice to be able to read all the different permutations of the question and see all the sometimes nuanced answers and anecdotes from users.
(was being a wise a-ss :)), But you know I have totally thought that in the past too. Like if I Google or look up a Bluelight topic why do I get 50 "can I snort gabepentin" threads. Or really any topic. I often wondered if someone is going to talk about gabapentin why not go to the megathread and add to it so the results are all in one place. I have kicked up the mega threads just to do that.

I am a mod for 5 days. I know nothing and don't want to tell anyone to do anything yet, but suggestions like that I agree with. But people will always start new threads and I have seen at times mods merging with the megathread. Not sure one is right or wrong but I agree with trying to keep it uniform. Forcing people to use the megathread though, that is a little more enforcing than some are comfortable with. For sure others don't agree and would want their own thread. Humans!