• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Snorting drug solution? Will it work? How safe is it compared to dry?

unapologeticmistake

Greenlighter
Years ago I remember someone telling me that she used to use meth by taking the needle off a syringe, filling it with a solution of water and meth, either tilting her head back, hanging her head off a bed, or lying at an angle, and putting this solution in her nose. She said she preferred it because it was less painful.

Would this method actually work though? I know the water solubility of a chemical is why it can be absorbed in the first place through the cells in your nose. But something about snorting water seems fishy. If it does work, would it be as strong and have as fast onset as snorting dry?

How safe is it? I have heard stories of people getting nasty, lethal infections from neti pots and nasal irrigation. But isn't that with a greater quantity of water? Also the brain eating amoeba is incredibly rare. Assuming it does work, could it help with the irritation and damage meth causes the nasal passages? I've heard countless times and on websites to rinse your nose with water after a line. So could this kill two birds with one stone?

Is there a term for this? I was trying to search the internet and couldn't find anything.

I put this as Misc because although the example I'm using is specifically about meth, cocaine and heroin would both be, in principle, consumable in this fashion if meth is.

I used to do this all the time with DPT and other drugs you have to snort. In my case, it is because I have allergies and sinus issues and it enhanced absorption. Use minimal water.

I used to "snort" DPT water and then plug it. Plugging takes longer to hit and lasts longer so I would get an extended high. Using the same syringe, order of operation matters with this method. ;)

Last edited:
Plugging is not an option in the context I am in. Plugging requires a degree of privacy and time. If you are smooth and prepared, you can get a line done or a shot injected practically in the middle of main street in daylight without anyone seeing you. Plugging requires taking your pants off and laying there afterwards for several minutes waiting for it to absorb. Plus ya gotta poop before.

This is done with cocaine because it can hydrolyze so easily to benzoylecgonine. Trying to dry out a solution never works. So the freebase is titrated with a perfect amount of distilled acetic acid to get a neutral solution which is then put in a nasal spray and used immediately.

-GC

I've dissolved 2CB in saline to make a nasal dosing solution before, the nasal spray bottle that I used SUCKED but I presume that it would work well with a syringe.
Just make sure that the solution doesn't drip out of your nose before it gets absorbed.
Use sterile equipment to make a solution and you won't have to worry about infection.

I've dissolved 2CB in saline to make a nasal dosing solution before, the nasal spray bottle that I used SUCKED but I presume that it would work well with a syringe.
Just make sure that the solution doesn't drip out of your nose before it gets absorbed.
Use sterile equipment to make a solution and you won't have to worry about infection.
I just tilted my head back, inserted the syringe up to the nasal cavity, and squirted it in slowly. You could feel it running back through everything.

It works pretty well with most drugs. The correct technique is to use less than 0.3mL and tilt your head to the opposite side of the nostril you're currently using.

Snorting liquid is especially beneficial when it comes to pills which often have dangerous binders like talc, it limits lung damage significantly.

I wonder if you could put that same solution into one of them nasal spray bottles like the hayfever ones??
you could then use it anywhere and no one would bat an eyelid...
meth nasal spray sounds like fun right about now

I wonder if you could put that same solution into one of them nasal spray bottles like the hayfever ones??
you could then use it anywhere and no one would bat an eyelid...
meth nasal spray sounds like fun right about now

I did this in HS when my gf wanted me to go with o this Christian NYC trip. Was lit up and on edge the whole time, no one was the wiser. I remember hitting it right in front of the youth pastor, cuz my sinuses were “messed up” lol.

-GC

I did this in HS when my gf wanted me to go with o this Christian NYC trip. Was lit up and on edge the whole time, no one was the wiser. I remember hitting it right in front of the youth pastor, cuz my sinuses were “messed up” lol.

-GC
hahaha genuinely made me laugh. good on you brother, gotta have laugh somehow eh

I tried it. This woman was full of shit when she said it hurt less than snorting. I tried a very high concentration solution first(don't know quantities, sorry) and it was easily as painful, if not more painful than snorting. Probably because all that dissolved meth got nice direct access to irritate my nasal tissues. I could only do about half of the solution I prepared before I had to stop a second, put more water in to dilute it, and get rhe rest in my nose.

By the time I had diluted a d started inhaling the rest of the water I was already feeling the initial stuff though. So it worked. And faster than I expected.

So 10/10 would recommend if you are a masochist or can stand a little bit of the worst pain ever in your nose for a brief period.

Also wouldn't recommend a syringe used for shooting. Altogether it was well more than 1cc. I used one of those glass droppers. Idk what they are called. I originally bought it to make teeth whitening toothpaste(water and baking soda) but idk what it was "made" for. Eardrops?