• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos snorting ambien

Cosmic Trigger

Bluelighter
What would happen if you snorted three or four or more ambien all at once during the day? Would you just pass out and fall over?

Congested nose, maybe black out and do stupid shit, maybe hallucinate or maybe just sleep.

I've never done stupid shit so that might be interesting. I mean besides the stupid shit that my parents, schools, religion, and culture taught me to do and call that sane and normal.

"What will happen when I snort 4 Zolpidem (Ambien) pills during the day?" 5 seconds later "I've never done stupid shit..."

I'm not judging you in the least. I just thought this was funny, as I would definitely put high-dose Zolpidem abuse during daytime hours in the category of potentially "stupid shit". In all seriousness though, you can easily lose complete control of your mental and physical self by going about this practice. Zolpidem has a greater propensity dose for dose for inducing blackouts and amnesia then even Benzodiazepines. It's not uncommon for people to perform complex tasks like driving while "asleep" on Zolpidem even at prescribed dosages.

I wouldn't do anything like this unless you have some dedicated friends to chaperone you, make sure you don't drive and to just keep an eye on you. Losing control sounds like fun and games until you kill someone or assault a police officer while blacked out.

I always found Zolpidem to come on pretty fast for a pill; sometimes within 15 minutes. Insufflate if you have to satisfy that need, but you don't have to with this stuff. In my experience insufflation is a lot less predictable than taking them orally. I've immediately fallen asleep, I've stayed awake and hallucinated and I've done things like cooked food (for instance 6 pop tarts on 3 different plates that weren't eaten when I woke up the next morning). When I take the drug orally, I have almost always just fallen asleep, but this is out of a total of probably 15 total uses in my life.

Last edited:
Not much benefit to snorting IME. I think the effects are stronger if you take it on an empty stomach than snort

Thanks you guys. I guess I'll have my friend watch me and see what happens. Doesn't sound like a responsible act to do it alone. And I guess I won't bother to snort it. I've never taken more than one before and that was legit for sleep. But like any adult with the mentality of a 12 year old I wanted to see what would happen just for the fun of it but I certainly don't want to end up driving a cop or killing my car. This place is a wealth of information. Some of it might even be accurate. Thanks again guys.

They work nicely taken sublingually. I was on this stuff for years. The blackouts happen. I actually made a trip report awhile back which included Ambien. That high a dose is guaranteed to black you out and probably knock you out. YMMV. Definately have a sitter you can trust. A couple wouldn't hurt. Do not mix ANYTHING (other downers including alcohol, benzodiazepines, etc) with this drug. With sitters, smoking some bud shouldn't be an issue. Stay safe.

They work nicely taken sublingually. I was on this stuff for years. The blackouts happen. I actually made a trip report awhile back which included Ambien. That high a dose is guaranteed to black you out and probably knock you out. YMMV. Definately have a sitter you can trust. A couple wouldn't hurt. Do not mix ANYTHING (other downers including alcohol, benzodiazepines, etc) with this drug. With sitters, smoking some bud shouldn't be an issue. Stay safe.

I also find bud to be very synergistic with ambien. Makes for some awesome ambien 'trips' if you can call it that... It can really become an adventure lol.

I've mixed ambien with alot of different downers but it really isn't a good idea. I've also mixed it with psychedelics--wild times

Alot of people don't like ambien as a rec drug though. Most just black out and have no recollection of all the stupid shit they did. I can usually remember pieces the next day but it is really easy to black out and even easier to accidentally take an entire bottle in one go... I would say a sitter is absolutely necessary until you know how it affects you, but even then you cannot predict what you might do on this stuff. It would be very smart to have your sitter hold on to your bottle so you don't gobble them down while your zonked.

I also find bud to be very synergistic with ambien. Makes for some awesome ambien 'trips' if you can call it that... It can really become an adventure lol.

I've mixed ambien with alot of different downers but it really isn't a good idea. I've also mixed it with psychedelics--wild times

Alot of people don't like ambien as a rec drug though. Most just black out and have no recollection of all the stupid shit they did. I can usually remember pieces the next day but it is really easy to black out and even easier to accidentally take an entire bottle in one go... I would say a sitter is absolutely necessary until you know how it affects you, but even then you cannot predict what you might do on this stuff. It would be very smart to have your sitter hold on to your bottle so you don't gobble them down while your zonked.

This. This is really important thing to do. Enjoy a reasonable dose, but don't chase it. If you want to use this as a sleep medicine after this adventure, don't snort. Dose on an empty stomach. They won't bother you. At most, parachute it.