View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Snorting 2cb

LogitechZZ5500

Bluelighter
I know snorting 2cb is supposed to be painful but I feel like I need to try it once. I did couple of sheets of acid as well as a boat load of other drugs last weekend. Would I be ok to have a cheeky line of 2cb this evening and if so, how much should I go for bearing in mind it's my first time shoving it up my nose.

Cheers.

Edit - I believe it's HBR powder although I hopefully have some of the HCI coming in the post to try at later date.

I snorted 2c-I once, really painful and no good effects. Gonna be the same with 2c-b. There are enough other roas.

I have snorted every 2c drug that I have tried. It's my preferred roa.

I haven't tried it with 2c-b yet but I will soon.

I did it. It was painful although maybe not quite as bad as I had imagined. A couple of squirts of my Ketamine nose spray sorted that out though. 10mg sent me on rocketship. Bit of a trippy unsettled headspace although that could be my mental state atm. I think I prefer to take orally though as this didn't feel as good as my last time and didn't last anywhere near as long.

It's worth it as a way to do smaller booster doses when you're already tripping on an oral dose and only need some extra length on the tail end and a quick return to peak sensations.

Little bumps, sniffing lines of 2cx compounds are miserable and potentially anxiety inducing

If you wanna dose only via the nose I would recommend doing like 3 or 4 bumps instead of a small line like you mentioned

It's less fully psychedelic when snorted but feels more Manic/Euphoric like nice body feeling sharp vision cool ideas. Less empathy than oral and less visual and audio distortions.

I guess what I'm trying to say here is that snorting 2c-b or 2c-i etc for me at least has felt like a stimulant more than a psych. It's kinda nice for a shift in feeling from the oral doses.

Found it very painful but nowhere near enough to put me in a bad mood. It was not a disconcerting confusing pain but a direct pain expected and observed to subside quickly. The effect was incredibly awesome, perhaps a bit more "empathogenic" than LSD, but with a bit less push to it.

Maybe there is reason for worry about long term effects. I don't know if the pain correlates to any damage. Of course it doesn't have to. Could be just activating some receptor. Personally i am glad to have tried but would never snort 2C-B regularly or perhaps ever again.

Snorting 2C-B is just on the cusp of being too unpleasant to be worth it. The burn is very similar to other phenethylamines/amphetamines, but quite a bit more intense. Most batches of 2cb HBR or HCL I've had are a very clumpy, almost sticky powder. Unlike crystal amphetamines which just sorta rip through your sinus cavity, 2C-B powder tends to get stuck in my sinuses and I can feel this sticky burning sensation. It's very bioavailable when insufflated though, and if you want a very potent trip with an almost instant onset it's possible to get that via insufflation. However, if you're adventurous, you can get even more bioavailability+instant onset with 0 pain if you boof it instead. I know different people have different perceptions/methods of boofing but I usually will use one of those 1ml oral syringes typically used for veterinary medicine. Boxes of 100 of them are insanely cheap online. I'll draw up 1ml of clean water, put it in a shot glass, and mix in 20mg or so of 2cb. Stir it up until it's nicely dissolved, draw it up into the syringe, and boof away. Effects are nearly identical to snorting 2-CB, I've tried every ROA besides IM/IV at least a dozen times at this point. Had 2 grams of 2C-B to myself a while ago and did a lot of experimentation.

Last edited:
I almost did it a minute ago. On impulse.

Still trying to decide.

I'm high A F on a shot of meth. Dunno how that will affect it.

I almost already feel like I'm tripping without the 2c-b.