• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Snorting 2 bundles of H a day. no real effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like tolerance mate. I take it your goal is to experience that euphoria for the first time? You have only one option really - you may want to consider injecting (IV). Add about the same amount you would normally take to a spoon, add water, heat up and voila!

Some people find that injecting makes the high more speedy. To avoid this take a couple 2 mg Xanax bars about an hour before you shoot.

Let us know how you get on.

I hope this is meant to be sarcasm

Cause if not, well , there is just SO much wrong here

1--if he were to try IV you don't start off IVing same amount. You'd start around 1/3.

2-- if you are first trying IVing you don't decide to introduce a benzo--the combo of opiates/benzos leads to most ODs.

3--if you're not used to Xanax you don't start off with 2 mg bars

4-- not to mention-- it's not wise to send someone down the IV road who hasn't even asked anything about that ROA

* I'm hoping you were in some way being sarcastic with your post, or else you were really high or something. But for HR sake I needed to elaborate on why this is horrible advice

Last edited:
Sounds like tolerance mate. I take it your goal is to experience that euphoria for the first time? You have only one option really - you may want to consider injecting (IV). Add about the same amount you would normally take to a spoon, add water, heat up and voila!

Some people find that injecting makes the high more speedy. To avoid this take a couple 2 mg Xanax bars about an hour before you shoot.

Let us know how you get on.

Youre a piece of shit for even jokin about this

I didn't even notice the Xanax comment. Definite troll... Ignore serratonin he is trying to give out lethal advice.

sounds like its really stepped on. Most dealers just want your money so they dont tend to get offended if you ask about the quality or tell them you are not getting high. Dont IV and especially dont mix in the xanax..

Sorry guys i didn't look back at this thread.

I got back into it. I keep getting diff stamped bags from the same dude so i think it should be diff. also sometimes it comes by and it is like motor looking. like a real charcoal look. It is messy as fuck and i have black shit coming out of my nose.

I smoked it for the first time 10 minutes ago. it tasted sweet. actually tasted very very good. a little harsh. i put some saline in there. i mean that was the best tasting thing i ever had. it reminded me of the time i smoked opium like the smell.

don't smoke ECP man, it's a waste. Honestly when I sniffed dope I remember going through the same thing, my tolerance seemed to shoot up to the point where I would have to do about 4x the amount of dope I had done the time before to get any effects. Over the years from shooting dope, my opiate receptors have dulled though, and now it takes less to get off, but I haven't felt that same euphoria in 6-7 years, and it's not a matter of doing more dope for me because I've tried that, blowing through hundreds of dollars in a single day. In the end I found it better to just maintain, and occasionally be surprised.

I have a full proof way to solve this problem -- stop doing heroin! Sounds like you're on the fast track to ODing. Don't kill yourself please.

When you are an addict its more about maintaining. Its starts off fun but it doesn't last. It becomes a job to just not be sick. It will only get worse. You keep trying to chase the high your tolerance will never stop growing

don't smoke ECP man, it's a waste. Honestly when I sniffed dope I remember going through the same thing, my tolerance seemed to shoot up to the point where I would have to do about 4x the amount of dope I had done the time before to get any effects. Over the years from shooting dope, my opiate receptors have dulled though, and now it takes less to get off, but I haven't felt that same euphoria in 6-7 years, and it's not a matter of doing more dope for me because I've tried that, blowing through hundreds of dollars in a single day. In the end I found it better to just maintain, and occasionally be surprised.

Agreed.....as far as im aware the ECP is #4 heroin i.e. diamorphine hydrochloride and not meant for smoking. Smokable heroin is diamorphine base i.e. #3 heroin that we get in Europe (unfortunately I have no experience with heroin first hand but have treated many heroin ODs). The #3 heroin is also cut with caffeine to enable smoking.

There's also the obvious issue where the OP may one day aquire some pure dope or one with a fent cut and doing that amount will undoutably end very badly in that scenario.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.