• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Snorting 2 bundles of H a day. no real effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

customx132

Greenlighter
I've been messing with opiates for like 5 months. I started with roxy 30s and quickly went up to take 4 of them at a time and snorting another 2 (6 total) throughout the course of the night. as you know that gets expensive as hell so i stopped. I have done heroin maybe 6-10 times several years ago...mainly just drunk and buying a bag or 3 randomly at a bar. Well about two weeks ago i got a dope man and started to just blow H daily. it started with just 4 bags and quickly my tolerance shot up. Seems like i have a HIGH opiate tolerance. It went from 2 bags at first (single blow) and another 2 over the course of 5 hours. By the end a week i was blowing 4 bags right off the bat and another 3-5 throughout the course of 8 hours maybe?

Fast forward another week. I am now blowing a bundle within an hour and doing another 5-10 throughout the course of 6 hours. I do like maybe 1 or 2 bags at a time every hour. I am not nodding out and puked for the first time last night after finishing 2 bundles in 7 hours. It is to the point where i am also taking 1.5 mg of xanax to try to feel something and a beer.

Am i just getting shit dope? idk how to tell if it is good v bad dope. it is white with a little brown tint. The first bag i ever bought was DARK brown and the strongest but that was some camden stuff which is fire.

Also my nose is clogged up and there is like a white paste that forms after i do 3 bags at once. is that normal? is this shit stomped on to much? i get it for CHEAP

any idea what is going on here? Also if i blow 3-4 bags at once am i wasting it? can your body not take that much at once? one time did it and fucking powder like came out my mouth when i exhaled

Sounds super cut, but without testing it in a lab no one can say what it is...

Sounds like the paste that forms in your nose, is the cut. Now be fucking careful, this is how ods happen! People get used to doing a good amount of low quality dope, then they get good quality, and do the same amount, and bam..od. So always start off at a low dose, no matter what you think the quality is! Also look into Dxm to potentiate your low quality stuff and to keep your tolerance at bay. Just be careful man, it sounds like you're yet to experience legit smack, I don't want you to come acrossed it one day and think you can do that amount.

- Hopeless Soul

i mean i was taking 120 mg of roxy with no real effect. i took 8 throughout the night on several occasions so i am thinking maybe my body just has high tolerances to opiates? Is there anyway to know if H is better than other? i get different stamps from the same dude and same effect.

also if you snort like 4 bags at once is that to much for the body to absorb?

thanks man. i am getting it from the hood so it isn't like some suburb dude is getting it and stomping on it. although i did buy off one other guy before and it was the same thing. maybe the area supply just sucks? The first time i did it i got ripped. had the warm blanket feeling and was NODDING. this shit i feel like nothing. maybe a twinge in my leg. also in the past like 3 bags would have me wacked.

should i say something to dealer? I've gotten close to him and buy like 3-4 bundles at a time two times a week. Do they take offense if ia m like dude this stuff is weak i am going to go somewhere else

What exactly is a bundle in your area, like in weight? But yeah I agree with others, it sounds cut to shit.

What exactly is a bundle in your area, like in weight? But yeah I agree with others, it sounds cut to shit.

bundle =10 bags. i assume 1 bag =.1

still kind of new to messing with H. how do i tell how cut it is? i asked the buy before because this shit also doesn't make me tired at all. like after a night of doing it i barely sleep. nod of for maybe an hour and am up again. I thought maybe the dude was cutting it with some sort of upper. my eyes are pinned so i know it isn't completely fake but it def isn't strong

Ah ok, I just use the actual weight so I don't know all the slang. That's definitely a ton of h so yeah it's probably pretty cut if you're hardly feeling anything. I'm new-ish to it to, so it's kind of hard to say, but when you try good stuff you'll know and then you can compare it to that. Ive heard of people cutting with caffeine, so maybe thats it? That's pure speculation though. All I can say is 1 good bag or 2 if you have a moderate tolerance of good shit should get you feeling sedated.

I'm pretty sure it's fentanyl buddy. Short duration and not much of a high, sounds like Fent. to me. But I've never used H or Fent. just an assumption from what I've seen on here.

If it were Fent he wouldn't be alive to post this with the amount he's doing ^

I am not sure how you are saying its not strong but you are nodding? If it wasn't strong you wouldn't nod at all...and please please don't take xanax with it that is a sure way to OD very easy take care, its a beautiful day to be clean!

i used to think "this dopes doing nothing wtf" as i made my way through 20 bags a day also.... looking back, i was just too high to know how high i was.

Well, doing (snorting) 3 bags at once doesn't really allow it all to absorb. Which is probably why you had powder come back out. Especially as it sounds cut as well

Have you ever tried dissolving it in water like you're going to IV but putting the water into your nose? Like a nasal spray sort of thing?
You would see how much cut is there (as heroin is very water soluble) and that way you're also not putting the cut into your nose

If you do 3 bags like this and feel nothing you're either already completely high, or the dope is really shitty

^ Defo dont do this your life will never be the same once youve crossed that line. Try smoking it would be my advice u get more out of it, better bioavailability, and u should be able to tell if its cut to shit by the taste, real gear has a very distinctive taste and is harsh on the throat when inhaling, if its shit which it sounds like it probably is. U should be able to tell.
Oh and smoke it off foil, a spliffs a waste of time it will burn and not release the goodness properly. if u dint know how google it, its not taht diificult to do. snorting it in my eyes is a poor route and a waste, smoking is so much more efficient, as close to iv as your gonna get, but as i said DO NOT DO THAT. especially with shit that might be cut to fuck it could do more harm than good.

Do not switch to injecting. It is not a better high or a way to defeat tolerance. It is really the fastest way to throw your life away

Sounds like tolerance mate. I take it your goal is to experience that euphoria for the first time? You have only one option really - you may want to consider injecting (IV). Add about the same amount you would normally take to a spoon, add water, heat up and voila!

Some people find that injecting makes the high more speedy. To avoid this take a couple 2 mg Xanax bars about an hour before you shoot.

Let us know how you get on.
Are you trying to kill him?

Status
Not open for further replies.