• I've snitched on someone.

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • I was snitched on.

Votes: 41 33.6%
  • A friend of mine has snitched.

Votes: 23 18.9%
  • A friend of mine was snitched on.

Votes: 62 50.8%
  • Check this box everybody so we know how many total respondants there are.

Votes: 99 81.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think all the snitches and all the anti-snitchers should stop arguing. When you choose to be on the snitching side that is a major decision, not made lightly, that people make fairly early on in their drug experiences....... I think that once this decision is made... they stick with it for good (for the most part).

As far as the others who listen to rap's message of "stop snitching" or the old school 70s saying "snitches end up in ditches"... well they usually stick to what they believe in..... until they are facing something like 5, 20, 30 or more years, although the occasional guy who is facing 2 years.... ends up rolling on 3 of his best boys..... And I personally find that story really sad, someone facing 2 years sends another person away for 10 times that...But its all part of the drug game and no matter how careful you are using or sellng, if you do it long enough, getting caught is inevitable..... and snitching is one of the most common ways people get arrested for drugs from what ive read. Ive also seen this on the news, heard it on the street from friends as well as lawyers, and police officers.... so im leaning towards that it is true.....

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and of course is going to do whatg they want. This is the kind of subject that people keep a solid stance on and I personally think... that no matter what is said in the thread..... even flames shot at the snitches or anti-snitchers.... is not going budge anyone and how they feel. So its sort of pointless to try to convince others when you snitched in the past that you were in the right, or that you are willing to snitch and have a valid reason.... Im running on 2 hours of sleep and still very buzzed on methadone, sorry if that was confusing. Took me forever to type, and probably could have been summed up in 2 short sentences haha.

Last edited:
reporting random crimes isnt snitching.

Saying names / giving sources when you go down is snitching

agreed!

The only person I snitched on was my little brother when we were little kids, lol. If you consider that a snitch. Anything else, hell no. Fuck rats, let them all die for all I care.:p

agreed!

The only person I snitched on was my little brother when we were little kids, lol. If you consider that a snitch. Anything else, hell no. Fuck rats, let them all die for all I care.:p

You actually think someone deserves to die for snitching? That's fucked up.

agreed!

Hmm...I've got 30mg Oxazepam and a beer in me...Shall I take 30mg more and 5 more beers? Thanks for the incentive, asshole. :(

what the hell is you major malfunction dickwad?

Why is this thread still open?

So these two retards can argue the same points over & over?? ^ ^ ^

Depersonalization Disorder, and downers. I ain't in control at the moment., dickwad, retard. FUCK. Close this, I don't give a shit.

Warehousepunk, I would be havin something to say to you here for the bullshit flaming in the past few pages but you are temp banned at the moment so there aint no point in that. However your co-flamer vortex "proud snitch" 30 is still here, so posters of DC, send either one of them a PM and thank them for this thread being closed.

Now vortex if you want to blame me for my posts earlier and try and say that I am responsible for the direction the thread has took, just keep in mind that I aint posted in here since the last thing I said several pages back which wasnt directed at you, and before that I hadnt posted for several pages neither. After the last post to you I made I was finished becuz i have nothing to say to a rat, there aint no point, we will never agree with each other so we will live our seperate lives and not waste time communicating and that is better than calling names and arguing. So just remember that you and W.P. and anyone else who jumped in to the fire pit in the last couple pages made the choice to degrade this thread into a flaming pile of crap. if that was your goal congratulations you have succeeded.

Status
Not open for further replies.