• I've snitched on someone.

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • I was snitched on.

Votes: 41 33.6%
  • A friend of mine has snitched.

Votes: 23 18.9%
  • A friend of mine was snitched on.

Votes: 62 50.8%
  • Check this box everybody so we know how many total respondants there are.

Votes: 99 81.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason theres so many people on here who is in support of it is becuz this site is 99% white ppl and apparently they think that their own world n rules is the only ones that are worth a shit. Id love to see anyone of them come down to paterson or newark with that attitude and proudly snitch like it aint no thing the way they claim they would on here.

this is a load of shit, lacey and you know it. a persons skin colour in no way has any correlation between the likelyhood of them snitching or not.

even the lowest of low scums in paterson and newark would sell their own mother just to get ahead, as wth any other place in the world whether they be black, white, yellow, pink or green.

i'm not saying i agree with snitching but i can understand why people resolve to it.

and to add something else, where has it been claimed that every snitch is "proud" of what they do.

Your viewpoints are obviously conflicting and cause arguing. Perhaps it would be wiser to keep your nose and your opinion out of this thread? ;)

A dissenting opinion should always be welcomed. If you don't like discussion, then maybe being a member of a forum is not the wisest choice. ;)

(Maybe he's just a late bloomer? Some kids take a bit longer to mentally mature, you know? Who in their right mind could think like this? and then talk about it on a drug forum? Either a troll or plain ignorant..which one?)

Not a late bloomer, this has nothing to do with mental maturity, really, people have tried to argue that even 5 year old kids know not to snitch (to reiterate, try reading the thread before joining the debate, if you just want to state your opinion, and reply to something I said specifically, that is cool, but if you're replying to the debate at large, it would be a good idea to read the whole thing to understand what has already been said.

As for the troll or plain ignorant...I guess it has to be ignorance, as I'm not trolling, I'm trying to have a debate here, actually. Maybe through discussion, we can clear up the ignorance? And if I just stayed out of this thread, I'd hold my opinion forever, never have it challenged, and then snitch on your ass some day...Would you prefer that? I won't even insult you like you insulted me (like just about everyone else), I'll just say if you're so mentally mature, read the whole thread, then comment, use your brain power old man or woman! :|

A friend of mine ran to the police straight after a killer had kidnapped someone and killed a person, the person was still alive when the police arrived but sadly died in hospital.

This I don't consider snitching, my friend then got arrested for murder, and the killer who tried to say it was my friend,,,, friend spent 3 days explaining it was the killer not him, and was realised without charge, then turned witness as the only witness to the crime and made sure this nasty pysco got life.

^And how is that not snitching? Could you please explain what you do consider snitching then?
Is snitching only related to drug crimes?

I'm not being rude I actually want to know. Having a clear definition of what snitching is would really help this debate.

That's DEFINITELY not snitching, and anyone who says otherwise is fucked. Your friend had nothing to do with the crime? Or he did, but never intended/expected it to go nearly as far as it did?

Oh OK, well we don't see face to face on this one delta 9, hehe...I say it isn't because that was 100% not debatable and he had an obligation to society to go to police right away. But the situation isn't clear, if he was involved, and just got himself out of trouble by snitching out someone else, but had nearly equal involvement then it WAS snitching, but for perfectly good and just reasons. They should both be in prison if they both had involvement in a murder no matter what deals/contracts were signed.

Ooh, something we disagree on :) (Their plan to split us up is working apparently;))

Do you consider snitching only related to drug crimes then vortex?

Could you please explain what you do consider snitching then?

SNITCHING = YOU & SOMEONE ELSE GO DOWN TOGETHER FOR A CRIME & YOU GET CAUGHT & THEY DONT & THEN YOU NAME NAMES>>> YOU'RE A FUCKIN SNITCH.

or

YOU GET GRABBED FOR A CRIME & GIVE POLICE INFORMATION ABOUT CRIMES YOU KNOW ABOUT OR CRIMES THEY WANT TO KNOW ABOUT.... YOu'RE A FUCKIN SNITCH.

its not a difficult concept.

Ooh, something we disagree on :) (Their plan to split us up is working apparently;))

Do you consider snitching only related to drug crimes then vortex?

If the crime was relatively victimless I would consider it snitching. So drug crimes are the obvious one, err...What other victimless crimes are there anyways? Drug laws are fucked...So...If you can think of more victimless crimes, then ya. Like graffiti, on property that isn't private...If someone told the cops on you for that, that would be snitching. Whatever else that is comparable to that, though graffiti is just a fine anyways, so...Drug crimes are probably the main thing you can apply it to, just because of the archaic laws.

OK, warehouse punk...So if you and a buddy kidnap, rape, and murder a nice young innocent girl, and you get picked up for it, but your buddy (whose idea it was all along) doesn't, and you tell the cops about him...You're a fucking snitch?! Give me a break...

I think it IS more difficult than you make it out to be.

EDIT

I don't care what you guys say, if I know about murders, or rapes, or really brutal assaults, I'm gonna tell the fucking cops whether they nab me or NOT. Violent crime is NOT forgivable/ignorable. Drug crimes, naturally I can ignore until I really have to snitch someone out to save myself, and the punishments have to be there, if I'm just looking at a fine, I'm not gonna snitch, it won't benefit me. But if I know about violent crime, I'm 'snitching' without hesitation.

Last edited:
wArEhOuSeTrOlL said:
SNITCHING = YOU & SOMEONE ELSE GO DOWN TOGETHER FOR A CRIME & YOU GET CAUGHT & THEY DONT & THEN YOU NAME NAMES>>> YOU'RE A FUCKIN SNITCH.

or

YOU GET GRABBED FOR A CRIME & GIVE POLICE INFORMATION ABOUT CRIMES YOU KNOW ABOUT OR CRIMES THEY WANT TO KNOW ABOUT.... YOu'RE A FUCKIN SNITCH.

its not a difficult concept.
No need to yell I can read just fine(I consider all caps internet yelling ;))

I never said it was snitching btw I asked why he didn't think it was.
Also I was asking bluerob please dont answer for him as you are not him.

vortex30 said:
If the crime was relatively victimless I would consider it snitching. So drug crimes are the obvious one, err...What other victimless crimes are there anyways? Drug laws are fucked...So...If you can think of more victimless crimes, then ya. Like graffiti, on property that isn't private...If someone told the cops on you for that, that would be snitching. Whatever else that is comparable to that, though graffiti is just a fine anyways, so...Drug crimes are probably the main thing you can apply it to, just because of the archaic laws.
Ah I see, that makes sense to me
Sorry I'm not making a long post I have more to say but I'm on the phone with my girlfriend and it's hard to post and talk at the same time lol
I'll come back to this.

Haha, that's cool, I'm pretty fucked up as it is so my replies will probably be getting shorter and more to the point as well, eh. :D:D:D

^And how is that not snitching? Could you please explain what you do consider snitching then?
Is snitching only related to drug crimes?

I'm not being rude I actually want to know. Having a clear definition of what snitching is would really help this debate.

Because the victim was a innocent helpless child, and the killer was a pycopath, that if didn't get caught at that moment would have burnt the entire house down to cover evidence which also had 9 other people in different apartments.....

The person who ran to the police tried to get help for the boy, saved the other residents lives by quick thinking in getting assistance by the police, and made sure the killer paid for his crime, this I don't consider snitching nor does the victims family or the community it happened in.

Some crimes are just wrong and can not be tolerated in society.

vortex30 said:
I don't care what you guys say, if I know about murders, or rapes, or really brutal assaults, I'm gonna tell the fucking cops whether they nab me or NOT. Violent crime is NOT forgivable/ignorable. Drug crimes, naturally I can ignore until I really have to snitch someone out to save myself, and the punishments have to be there, if I'm just looking at a fine, I'm not gonna snitch, it won't benefit me. But if I know about violent crime, I'm 'snitching' without hesitation.
This makes perfect sense, although one of the reasons people were saying not to snitch was because(among other things) the possible retaliation the person they snitched on might inflict upon them. I'd certainly be more afraid of retaliation from someon who has commited murder than someone who sells drugs. Of course someone who sells drugs may very well be violent as well, but as a general rule I'd say it's better to fear murderers right? ;)
I dunno, this may not be relevant to anyone I'm just thinking out load.
hehe, seems my responses are getting worse too. I'm just sleep deprived right now :|
bluerob said:
Because the victim was a innocent helpless child, and the killer was a pycopath, that if didn't get caught at that moment would have burnt the entire house down to cover evidence which also had 9 other people in different apartments.....

The person who ran to the police tried to get help for the boy, saved the other residents lives by quick thinking in getting assistance by the police, and made sure the killer paid for his crime, this I don't consider snitching nor does the victims family or the community it happened in.
Your friend did the right thing.
I just meant that most people I know consider talking to police at all "snitching" even if everyone agrees they should.
bluerob said:
Some crimes are just wrong and can not be tolerated in society.
Yes but society considers drug crimes one of them.

That's DEFINITELY not snitching, and anyone who says otherwise is fucked. Your friend had nothing to do with the crime? Or he did, but never intended/expected it to go nearly as far as it did?

Oh OK, well we don't see face to face on this one delta 9, hehe...I say it isn't because that was 100% not debatable and he had an obligation to society to go to police right away. But the situation isn't clear, if he was involved, and just got himself out of trouble by snitching out someone else, but had nearly equal involvement then it WAS snitching, but for perfectly good and just reasons. They should both be in prison if they both had involvement in a murder no matter what deals/contracts were signed.

And no my friend had no involvement in the crime and in fact was also held against his will, at weapon point and at the moment of escape, he ran for his life straight to the police station.

This makes perfect sense, although one of the reasons people were saying not to snitch was because(among other things) the possible retaliation the person they snitched on might inflict upon them. I'd certainly be more afraid of retaliation from someon who has commited murder than someone who sells drugs. Of course someone who sells drugs may very well be violent as well, but as a general rule I'd say it's better to fear murderers right? ;)
I dunno, this may not be relevant to anyone I'm just thinking out load.
hehe, seems my responses are getting worse too. I'm just sleep deprived right now :|
Your friend did the right thing.
I just meant that most people I know consider talking to police at all "snitching" even if everyone agrees they should.
Yes but society considers drug crimes one of them.

And yes he fears everyday of retaliation but lives his life the only way he can, that is by keeping his head down and hoping that no one will fight for this killers cause for revenge, and he does talk from time to time about it that he is fearful of retaliation and probably will pay one day for standing up for the good.

Agreed, he did the right thing in my opinion, I would have done the same. And delta 9, you're right, I would fear a murderer more than a drug dealer, but the murder is also exponentially more deserving of being snitched on, undeniably, heh. Like, I'd never just simply 'tell' the police about a drug dealer, whereas I would 'rush' to the police to report a murder, or seriously violent crime, possibly even a robbery, depending on what was robbed, if it was aggrevated, etc. Can't say I much like banks, haha, so if they got robbed and I had knowledge I'd be like, "Fuck yeah, good job!" lol, but if an old lady, or any innocent person on the street was robbed, or house was robbed, and I knew about it...I may snitch, depending on who was doing the robbing...For example a close friend of mine has told me of several robberies he took part in, and as much as I think those were low moves, he never physically hurt anyone in doing them, and I don't know specifics, and I wouldn't snitch on something like that when it is a friend. So yeah...

People say, think about the criminal and why they may be stealing...I say, think about the victim, and what those possessions meant to them, and how much ACTUAL, legit work they had to put in to obtain them.

Last wednesday night was standing outside a pub, with me bro,,,, we looked over the road and saw torches flashing in a offlicense shop and just looked at each other and laughed walked back in pub, played more pool, I mean what the hell was it our business the shop should of afforded better security.

If either one of us had informed police that would defiantly be snitching, and that just wouldn't happen.

Last edited:
Was it being burgled or was it being burnt down? I'm not sure what you mean.

Torches = flashlights, its was being burgled, but I saw it as none of my business, I know that's not very neighbourhood watch, but hey nevermind.

Torches = flashlights, its was being burgled, but I saw it as none of my business, I know that's not very neighbourhood watch, but hey nevermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.