• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Sniffing Adderall Questions.

pillznchillz

Greenlighter
Hey guys, im sorry if this has already been answered somewhere but i couldnt find the answer to my question. i know that acidic drinks like lemon juice and stuff will negate the effects of Adderall and other amphets. But i would like to know if acidic foods and juices will still negate the effects of addys if you snort them instead of eating them.

acidic food or juice etc will only decrease it's potency a bit doesnt matter if its snorted or oral ROA

Just take it sublingually if you aren't going fo swallow it. If it's not a tablet just swallow the beads. D-amp/methamp are best plugged>IV'd>Oral>snorted>smoked. Sublingual is definetly greater than oral if you have pharms!

If your snorting what's in your stomach won't matter (except for whatever ends up as drips) if you're swallowing (lol) then lil bit of baking soda mixed in water drank like 15 min b4 ingestion supposed to increase potency

If your snorting what's in your stomach won't matter (except for whatever ends up as drips) if you're swallowing (lol) then lil bit of baking soda mixed in water drank like 15 min b4 ingestion supposed to increase potency
tried that last night, but i took the pills WITH the baking soda and water, i think it gave me the shits, oh well.