Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sniffer Dogs At Happy Valley

That sniffer dog site is quite interesting
check out this quote:
The scope of the sniff is limited to the outside of the vehicle. "An agent may not unlawfully enter an area in order to conduct a dog search. . . . The warrantless entry of a car interior is unlawful unless these is probable cause to believe that it contains contraband."
Although this is american, I would guess that the same laws apply in Australia, or close to it. Therefore, the people who had dogs sniffing around the interior of their car at Happy Valley can get their charges overturned as the search is unlawful!
I mean, you can't say that just because a person is going to a rave that there is probable cause to suspect they have drugs on 'em
Thats my 2 cents!
smile.gif

Couple of things:
a. It's pretty easy for the police to say they have 'probable cause' (to use an american term) to search your car, I believe. All they have to allege is that they smelt marijuana in the car and I think that's enough.
b. I think someone posted here a while ago that coffee jars aren't the way to go in terms of importation anyway (not sure how applicable this is to police narcotics dogs) because the customs drug dogs are trained to look for 'any' smells out of the ordinary, including a huge concentration of coffee.
c. I think the dogs would be harmed quite severely by any of the amphetamines or caustic chemicals on their sensitive noses. I don't think the statement was particularly referring to marijuana.
BT
smile.gif

Get youselves some ACC
activated carbon cloth to absorb any remaining smells ppls for just such events!!
Im sure there would be someone who has a fabric or materials or clothing buisness that could access this material for ya,s
wink.gif

Just e mail them.
Warning it,s very expensive ,but so are the consiqueses of being caught with illegal things i guess!
Not that i recomend using these things it,s just that if you decide to take herbal legal stuff then ,it will save you a lot of hassel.
There are other things that will be almost as good such as the things they sell at hydro shops to absorb smells.
ACC is much more flexible though!