• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Smoking weed while on acid, what's my problem?

blackmetalstoner

Bluelighter
A few weeks ago I took 3 hits of acid and some molly. I was having a great time with my girlfriend whom was only taking dabs of honey oil. Well about 3 or so hours into the trip I decided I wanted one as well since I was getting a bit bored in our apartment. After the dab things went a bit down hill. I started having a panic attack. I knew it was the trip and I even talking about how I was okay but I kept getting confused. Ending with me getting quit for a few second then looking at my girlfriend and saying "you'll be okay baby" in a very calm voice(she said it was pretty clear I had no idea what was happening) then I lost it. I don't remember much after that but the freak out only lasted maybe 30-45 minutes. I had a similar experience on New Year's Eve tho I was on 8 hits so I assumed I had just jumped into deep after a 6 month break. I start thinking the normal bad trip things, I'm brain dead, I'm already dead, I'll never be normal again, etc. I've done so many combinations of drugs with L, I don't understand why this one is fucking me up. Oh I forgot to mention. Usually we I tripped in the past we didn't smoke much. If we did it was a joint or something. Didn't want to waste the weed on a group of tripping people.

It's quite widely accepted that cannabis and LSD don't always mix. A significant proportion of people feel overwhelmed and become anxious with this combo although others enjoy it. Looks like you're one of the folks who unfortunately don't benefit from the mix.

Well that sucks. I can't believe it took me 4 years to figure out my first 2(and favorite) drugs don't mix well for me. Thanks for he info Entheo

Side question, should I expect the same results from say mushrooms? Or is there a chance I won't face mass confusion Since it's obviously a different chemical

How do you get bored while tripping on 3 hits of acid and some molly with your girlfriend?

But yeah, weed is the straw the breaks the camel's back for a LOT of people. Just hit some buds; dabbing is probably too much.