• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Smoking weed last night, tried Adderall first time this morning.

T

Throwaway55567

I smoked weed last night. Took about 6-7 hits. Along with some alcohol. I don't smoke often, but it's not my first time for sure.
I just tried Adderall this morning, first time. Just a 7.5mg not XR.
I feel a little more focused, but I was kind of expecting more. Could weed the night before impact it? I did feel pretty tired this morning prior to the Adderall.

lol 7.5mg? that's ur problem not the weed :\ not that this is recommended but when I first started abusing adderalls I was railing multiple of the 30's..

my best experience i can remember was a 70mg vivance and a 40mg focalin.. that methylphenidate amphetamine combo was insane. but now I just do meth, which is why u should stick to weed and avoid the long road ahead of u

Weed is best out of all these drug choices . Aderall at a higher dose will give the same effects you expierenced just a little more intense . aderall is an amphetamine you probably were high truthfully but didn't realize it you won't feel euphoria from that drug just focus and energy
Amphtemins and alchohal are both tough drugs to manage be careful while experimenting . Best <3

And honestly the alchohal was probably why you were tired this morning , weed shouldn't have any withdrawls or side effects.