• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Smoking weed by yourself vs with others.

Accoun

Greenlighter
How would you go about in each of these situations? Which is preferable?

I like both, but I definitely prefer smoking by myself. I can get as high as I want and nothing will make me anxious or ruin my high, plus it helps me get creative which is great

When I smoke with others, which I generally will do more out of the two, even hough I'd prefer to smoke alone, I still feel pretty great and can get creative, but it's more restricting than when smoking by myself.

It's good to keep a balance. I liked smoking with others just cause it's fun to spend your time with other high members. But the only problem is like smoking far from a place to enjoy the high. Like I used to smoke after school and walk around for an hour and then it took me an hour to get home. So when I wanted to enjoy some music or something I would have basically come down by then. When you're alone, you can just blaze up and enjoy the things you want to immerse yourself in while peaking. Both are enjoyable in their own respects.

I really prefer by myself - sometimes I need time out from the world and weed is fucking fantastic for facilitating that.

Myself, sometimes I do enjoy it with other people but it's never fun when my friends make me go to a random sketchy basement

Mainly myself. But I like to have bluelight up so I can have random conversation when the weed makes me chatty.

Both, but prefer bymyself. But if it's a really good friend then it's kind of like smoking by myself if you know what I mean. I'll smoke around randoms but I'll prob end up taking some benzos or drinking a bit to stop me winging out if I don't know them at all.

By myself or with a very good friend. At least someone that I'm cool with. However, the vast majority of the time, I do prefer to smoke by myself, HOWEVER, most of this is because I'm a lonely fuck who doesn't have a ton of friends to smoke with - bit of a cause/effect kind of thing. If I had a posse or some shit, I'd always be smoking with 'friends'...

If I don't know them, I won't smoke with them 9 times out of ten. Fuck that, instead of "don't talk to strangers" it should be "don't smoke with strangers/people you don't know"...

I honestly like smoking with other people more than myself, as long as I know them decently well. I'm a pretty social person so when I'm with others, I love just having high conversations with my buddies and the weed makes me feel much more bonded and connected to those around me. When I smoke by myself I tend to overthink everything and get paranoid about stuff; being with other people distracts any of this from happening to me

It depends on the situation. If I'm with someone who doesn't really smoke that often it is somewhat enjoyable. If I'm with someone who just happens to be "there" when Im trying to smoke (aka scavengers), well fuck that.

And if they are bringing something to the table, shit man you could be in Al-Qaeda and I'd let you go halfsies on a blunt

Alone. I'm a loner, always was, always will be. Social interactions make me exhausted, I don't get any anxiety I just prefer being alone.

Only been smoking with my best mate as of late. Used to be alone all the time as well.

I prefer to do it by myself, generally small amounts and probably less than 4 times a month. I do keep some around for the sake of others. I'll pass if some weed comes my way in a group setting.

Coke occasionally gives me a strong urge to smoke bud. It's like the weed reminds me how jazzed up I actually am and extends the yay buzz.

It depends on the mood I am in, but usually I prefer smoking with my friends. The only thing I don't like about smoking with other people is that we usually smoke blunt after blunt therefore wasting a considerable amount of bud. If I am by myself I can use a whole lot less to get the desired effect.

I have also noticed (for me at least) that when you smoke by yourself you start thinking super creatively and come up with some pretty crazy ideas. Smoking alone is a lot more of a "spiritual" thing for me.

It depends on the mood I am in, but usually I prefer smoking with my friends. The only thing I don't like about smoking with other people is that we usually smoke blunt after blunt therefore wasting a considerable amount of bud. If I am by myself I can use a whole lot less to get the desired effect.

I have also noticed (for me at least) that when you smoke by yourself you start thinking super creatively and come up with some pretty crazy ideas. Smoking alone is a lot more of a "spiritual" thing for me.

I agree definitely...starting to think of weed as a "she" and she don't like sharing me with other people...she wants me all to her self.

Also being with people draws attention outward whereas by oneself attention can be drawn inward without distraction which depending on the person may be desirable or undesirable....some people just can't stand seeing themselves from a different perspective and consequently freak out, go into a panic attack,ect....

Last edited:
I prefer doing it alone, unless I'm with a group of close friends. With people I don't know I tend to zone out far more quickly.

Smoking with a good friend is always fun, start doing stupid shit together and laughing like crazy. Alone it's more of an internal thing, a lot of philosophical thinking. I definitely like both, so I guess there's a right time for each. :D