• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

smoking (vapor.) ecstasy

so, I'm assuming that you don't get as high from the freebase because of the fact that it decomposes with heat.. so wouldn't that mean that mean that say if you left your stash in the attic for a year during the season changes (I.e cold to hot to cold again) would in fact ruin the stuff?

No, you don't get high from smoking MDMA crystal i.e the HC salt as it has a high boiling/melting point so would end up combusting rather than melting.
Freebase on the other hand boils/melts at a lower managable temp and therefore is suitable for smoking.

If ne one here smokes bongs and loves the hit you get from a huge cone u should seriously try a snow cone if u have ne extra scrapings left from your pills because unlike ne other form of digesting xtc this has an instant hit and it is the nicest rush throughout your body ...it does go away fast but if you have spares ....it is worth trying but it isnt worth using this as a way of taking xtc.

doktorone's got the right idea. its worth it just to check out wat its like. i tried it 2 nights ago It does give you a nice little buzz but its nothign compared to just eating a pill.

I'd recommend doin while your peakin your head off crush up a pill pack a few snow cones and rippppp. get a nice funny rush lasts for a while. when uve had enough rail watever powder is left and party on.

the powder turns into black gooey shit most of the time. and tastes like green plastic. wasnt that bad though i manged to get a few cones down and felt all swirly for a while.

"the powder turns into black gooey shit most of the time. and tastes like green plastic. wasnt that bad though i manged to get a few cones down and felt all swirly for a while."
hahaha funny shit..what exactly does Green plastic taste like..different to normal plastic...
nah jokes man i know what you are on about though...Smoke more Cones:p:p:p

swim has ~1000 mg of MDA powder. could this be turned into a smokable freebase? I pretty sure you can turn it into MDMA crystals, but how about smokable MDA?

MDA cannot be readily converted into MDMA without fairly sophisticated chemistry/equipment.

At any rate, MDA would convert to freebase the same way MDMA would; dissolve in a little water, raise the pH, extract with a non-polar solvent.