• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Smoking tobacco and COVID

Oh damn useless presidents ... Alberto Fernandez are leaving us in shit. I hate this fucking country.
By the way, I feel fine now, I just have a cough

I ran out of money ... to buy my medicines and being isolated complicates things even more ... There is no job opportunity or anything

Oh damn useless presidents ... Alberto Fernandez are leaving us in shit. I hate this fucking country.
By the way, I feel fine now, I just have a cough

That's good to know mate, but it can come and go. On the 5th day after developing symptoms I felt great. Thought it was over. I finished the required 7 day isolation as required and went back to work. After 3 days, it hit me again but harder. I was off work for another 2 weeks then.

Keep us posted on how you feel...

Our own president only isolated himself for 3 days. If it last 3 weeks you need to test for aids. It is a 5-7 day disease.

I would not quit smoking if I got it. Just the way I am

I do not even wear a mask and have not contracted it. People do not realize it is not airborne, unless someone infected coughs it survives a few seconds. Anyway I think the whole thing has been blown out of proportion.

Sorry you are infected

If cancer patients can smoke weed so can COVID Patients. It is just a long lasting flu, though 3 weeks of isolation is 😜 silly

And I cannot quit smoking, even when I developed hyper ventilation syndrome and constant panic attacks that caused physical symptoms without mental anxiety I cut down, though I could not quit. Started at 14 and will keep going I guess till I probably get throat cancer

Sorry man but your post doesn't make much sense.
For some people it can last a long time and it can be pretty serious, sometimes even young and healthy people have it pretty rough (many have died).

And this virus is definitely airborne, we have known this since February/March, even before it was officially recognized by the WHO and the CDC. It's definitely better to wear a mask than nothing at all by the way...
That being said, wearing a surgical or a homemade mask doesn't mean you're completely safe, but it can reduce the chances of contagion and help protect more vulnerable people. If you have the virus, the mask will filter some saliva droplets (mostly medium and larger ones) and prevent them from going into the air.

Have you not seen how incredibly contagious it is? It's transmitted through multiple ways, including microdoplets in the air where the virus can definitely survive for way more than "just a few seconds".

You've convinced yourself that you can't quit smoking under any circumstance, that's OK you can do whatever you want but you shouldn't put other people at risk.
Your comparaison with cancer is not very accurate either since it's a completely different disease.

If Donald Trump had Covid-19, was rushed into hospital and was better in three days, hes either a lying fuckin bastard or the yanks have got a cure that they're keeping secret.

My money's on the former.

I (half) jokingly postulated that Boris Johnson never had Covid and it was just a publicity stunt, but in Trump's case I'm sure of it. He's just fuckin chest beating about what an alpha male he is to appeal to his retarded redneck voters.

Cunt.

I know lung and throat cancer patients that have smoked weed, they had way worse than a mild to moderate flu like illness

Goddamnit @F.U.B.A.R. our president tested positive and was given 5 days of antibiotics and experimental probiotic medicine. Our president is an idiot however it is a fact he contracted it and at 74 or so was barely effected

Some will have it worse than others however 3 weeks is NOT NORMAL

Fucking understand? It is not the usual

I know a 91 year old who had it for about 10 days and recovered. I agree Trump is a liar however 14 people on his staff also contract it

I know lung and throat cancer patients that have smoked weed, they had way worse than a mild to moderate flu like illness

Goddamnit @F.U.B.A.R. our president tested positive and was given 5 days of antibiotics and experimental probiotic medicine. Our president is an idiot however it is a fact he contracted it and at 74 or so was barely effected

Some will have it worse than others however 3 weeks is NOT NORMAL

Fucking understand? It is not the usual

Try telling that to the people still suffering debilitating symptoms 6 months later. It's a weird disease that affects people completely differently in ways we can't yet predict or explain. There is no NORMAL with this disease and if you think it is over in 5 - 7 days you are seriously deluded. Try catching a dose and get back to me ;)

There is no NORMAL with this disease and if you think it is over in 5 - 7 days you are seriously deluded.
Precisely for this reason, I convinced my father that the day we can go out, a swab is done again, to see if we can really go out without infecting anyone.