• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Smoking meth inside & how big of a bowl?

Brandasaur

Bluelighter
Hello fellow psychonauts, I was wondering, when you pick up a bag and are about to load your gak pipe, how much do you put in and why? I put a point and a half, it makes it seem to last waaay longer than it should and you get bigger clouds than a bongtoke!

Also, I never smoke insisde while people are here because im scared of them noticing. But right now im downstairs with my door locked and a towel under the door and everyones upstairs. Will they smell it or anything? How long does it take for the smoke to dissipate with a window open even though theres no draft?

Meth smoke STINKS, don't smoke inside w/o good ventilation, or it will smell like cat urine and dead fish. It will take a long time for the smell to clear. Just go outside.

The dose of methamphetamine is going to be very dependent on your tolerance & the purity of your product. Anywhere from 50 to 200mg seems common. It really comes down to personal preference.
You would probably get the best effects (least waste) doing it one hit at a time though. & do remember meth is neurotoxic, esp. at high doses (over 100mg)

That's very strange, the crystal I used to do frequently didn't stink when vaped, and the quality was incredibly high IV-grade. Maybe the bad smell is from adulterants? MSM?

It could just be that it's an acquired taste, I for one rather enjoyed the taste of the vapor, although 90% of the time I would use other ROAs.

Smells like burnt plastics, can't say I like the smell can't say dislike the smell, il never forget it though

Same as coke smells like black rubbers

I have high quality shards and the smoke has little to no smell. And i would NEVER smoke just one hit at a time and i have never seen anybody do this, and theres a reason.

If you pack enough for just one or a couple hoots it will burn. It wont vape it wll burn. Ive tried it on a few occasions and it does give you a big hoot but it ALWAYS burns leaving a burnt puddle in your pipe. and if you smoke another bowl after it will just be disgusting.

good meth is a little cat piss smelling but thats just from the nasty smell the chemicals used in making it combine into in the little that gets left behind in good meth cause if you've ever smelled a cooks house that shit smells straight nasty

I have high quality shards and the smoke has little to no smell. And i would NEVER smoke just one hit at a time and i have never seen anybody do this, and theres a reason. .

^This, I get extremely high quality shards and it doesn't smell much, if at all. Tastes good too.

wow...I could smoke a foot away from somebody, and i have, on multiple occasions, without anybody noticing anything. this stuff doesn't smell AT ALL (the vapour exhaled. the glass itself sometimes has a light 'rosey' smell, or something along those lines, depending upon who made it, and what it was packaged in to get to its final destination).

if it stinks, it's cuz you're likely burning it. it's already been cooked once, kids - don't need to cook it again!

good meth is a little cat piss smelling but thats just from the nasty smell the chemicals used in making it combine into in the little that gets left behind in good meth cause if you've ever smelled a cooks house that shit smells straight nasty

yeah, meth labs do stink.
but if the cook is a good cook, when methamphetamine is produced, all those other chemicals used to MAKE it, no longer exist. it's called....CHEMISTRY :)

tricomb said:
That's very strange, the crystal I used to do frequently didn't stink when vaped,
brandasaur said:
I have high quality shards and the smoke has little to no smell.

This has been my experience as well.

tric said:
It could just be that it's an acquired taste, I for one rather enjoyed the taste of the vapor

The whole process of vaping it is just too damn enjoyable, even when there are better ROAs it's nice to do it sometimes, 'specially as a group activity. Wait, already talked about this in that other thread...

YES. TOTALLY. Sometimes its not even the drug i crave, its the rocking of the puddle while watching the smoke just roll around and the sweet sweet taste is just omg.... I wish i still had some now.... too bad i just smoke 4 points hahah

When I did smoke it, it was odourless and had a nice "cotton-candy" like taste.
But I won't smoke it again. (haven't had any in 3 years and if I ever do get more, I'll just take it orally).

When I did smoke it, it was odourless and had a nice "cotton-candy" like taste.
But I won't smoke it again. (haven't had any in 3 years and if I ever do get more, I'll just take it orally).

Exactly, it tastes like candy, I always hate to use that comparison online in case some kid reads it and thinks "hey! i love candy!". I absolutely loved playing the meteorologist and blowing clouds as the hands spun around the clock, but I hate everything else about the inhaled ROA and never use methamphetamine like that anymore.

I do not recommend the abuse of methamphetamine, I simply do not condone it's abuse, far too many people cannot control their use.

^ so true, last study i heard was that only 6% of users ever get clean (Drugs inc. Methamphetamine). Which obviously means that the drug is so powerful that "far too many people cannot control their use."

And its so true... It does have a sickly sweet taste to it.

^ so true, last study i heard was that only 6% of users ever get clean (Drugs inc. Methamphetamine). Which obviously means that the drug is so powerful that "far too many people cannot control their use."

And its so true... It does have a sickly sweet taste to it.

^Please find me sources other than that show which was made for TV rating$. The whole "one hit and you're hooked" shit is BS if you ask me, I know MANY people that have tried meth and never used again, and people who are able to use it with moderation and have it not affect their lives negatively.

HOWEVER, I totally agree that methamphetamine should never be tried by those who haven't. Tons of people say the famous last words, "I'll only try it once/weekends/I'll never smoke it, shoot it, etc" and for a damned good reason. Without getting into any number figures, I think ALL of us who have done methamphetamine can agree that at the very least, you never forget that first high. You never forget that feeling. Whether you can overcome the calls to crystal, or not, you never forget that feeling. Just something to think about... While I can use methamphetamine extremely infrequently and responsibly, many cannot, and I would implore all people contemplating trying it to ask yourself this.

"If I try it, and it's as amazing as everyone says it is, which will I be? The person who tries it once and quits? the person who starts to use it, but only every so often? or, will you fall head over heals and spiral down and down in what feels like a never ending hell. Because there are many possible outcomes, after you get your first taste.

And if the base of your logic is, "oh, I don't have an addictive personality, I quit XXXX drug just fine". DO NOT PROCEED. THOSE ARE PROBABLY THE MOST FAMOUS LAST WORDS

Last edited:
I hate the taste if it's burnt! I only ever put in a small amount, smoke it up, then reload - just in case. Also, twisting the pipe should create more smoke so you don't have to leave the lighter on for so long...

Shouldn't smell at all though..

If you haven't started, don't. If you can quit, do it now. Never look back. Silly stuff takes over.

^Please find me sources other than that show which was made for TV rating$. The whole "one hit and you're hooked" shit is BS if you ask me, I know MANY people that have tried meth and never used again, and people who are able to use it with moderation and have it not affect their lives negatively.

That documentary is the most unbiased thing i have ever seen about chrystal. Its not one of thos "meth will get you addicted on the first hoot, your ingesting draino if you do it" shit. I highly suggest anybody who is interested in meth watch it. They also have ones for Psycedellics, Ketamine and a few others i think. Really real

I havent smoked meth in years (always been more of a downer kinda gal) but i dont recall any strong smells either. Also, even if there is a strong smell it wouldnt really matter if the people dont recognize it, a friend of mine that i used to work with smoked heroin in the bathroom and although i recognized it (i also knew she was doing it though cause shed have me watch her tables) no one else ever seemed to notice or when they did they mistook it for incense or matches or some other thing (people who dont do drugs dont automatically think 'drugs!' when they do smell them, in fact they pretty much think anything but (except for weed, everybody knows that smell, or at least everybody in dc)