Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smoking Heroin and dental work

Boku_

Bluelighter
I'm in the middle of getting a root canal, did the first visit last week which was the root canal prep, all the dentist did was drill a hole in the tooth, next visit in a couple of weeks is the the root canal obturation ( what ever that is) what i want to know is it ok to smoke heroin in the week inbetween the dental work? any info would be helpful, i'm a occasional user, and i don't want to shot it. I can't really think of any reason it would be bad to smoke it inbetween visit, just want to double check

I don't see any problrm here dude, unless u have a habit. They inject anesthetic into ur fuckin gum so u won't feel shit for the root canal.

Just try not to go to the dentist on the nod and embarress urself..

Don't listen to these guys, you're saving him money on anesthesia...

Personally I would make sure that I couldn't do anything but nod the fuck out while I'm there but I am terrified of that shit

I'm in the middle of getting a root canal, did the first visit last week which was the root canal prep, all the dentist did was drill a hole in the tooth, next visit in a couple of weeks is the the root canal obturation ( what ever that is) what i want to know is it ok to smoke heroin in the week inbetween the dental work? any info would be helpful, i'm a occasional user, and i don't want to shot it. I can't really think of any reason it would be bad to smoke it inbetween visit, just want to double check

You should be fine mate if your worried rail that shit mofo :p