View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

smoking dmt while stoned

thejoker401

Greenlighter
After using dmt both with marijuana and on its own, now I never use it without weed. Without weed, the trips are just less impressive. Of course, I've never broken through. I assume a breakthrough trip would be impressive no matter what. But weed does make everything cooler. It's not just that dmt is less cool on its own, but the weed also reduces the uncomfortable body high. If I take dmt on it's own it makes me feel hot, heavily sedated against my will, and generally uncomfortable both physically and mentally. When I say it makes me feel uncomfortable mentally, I don't mean that the trip is scary. It just makes me feel uninterested in the real world in a bad way. Almost bored. But with weed, in stead of just seeing moving shapes, I actually feel extremely exited. Like riding a roller coaster or being a kid on Christmas morning. The dmt visuals obviously overpower the weed visuals, but the weed still gives them the weed-like whimsical feel. It also makes it feel like the trip itself has a mind of its own, and weed gives the trip it's sense of humor and profoundness. So that's why I never take dmt without weed. Do you agree with me or do you prefer doing just dmt? What other drugs do you like mixing with dmt and why?

I find being mildly stoned going into a trip is usually a positive addition for me. Eases you into an altered state, makes it a less jarring transition. Provides a bit of "lubrication", if you will lol. Lubes up your trippy-hole.

Now, smoking weed during a trip is an entirely different beast and should be done with caution.