• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Smoking amphetamine sulphate

cletusSamboy

Bluelighter
Does anyone have experience with smoking dried speed powder? The good stuff not cut up crap that cost $5 a gram. Just wondering before I try it would it work? I've read it's pointless because amphetamine's vapor point is close to it's burning temperature so it's very difficult to get it to work because it's too easy to burn it destroying it. I've got a temp adjustable hot air gun and can hopefully vaporize it without the risk of burning it.

Hey man, i was out for a walk and your very question popped into my head about smoking speed. Hopefully someone will answer it and set the record straight

It will always just burn in my experience. I’ve heard lots of people say they smoke speed by mixing it in with their tobacco or weed. But I’ve never seem anybody actually do it while I have seen many people carbonise good speed.

It will always just burn in my experience. I’ve heard lots of people say they smoke speed by mixing it in with their tobacco or weed. But I’ve never seem anybody actually do it while I have seen many people carbonise good speed.
I tried it recently with some high quality speed. I placed the speed on a wire mesh and placed it over the carb hole of a meth pipe and used a hot air gun set to 260 C to vaporize it. It smoked up with no left over carbon or tar residue. Gave a decent rushy effect compared to eating it. Very different than smoking meth. Using a lighter or putting it in a bong gets it too hot and I believe amphetamine burns off once it hits 300.

Hey man, i was out for a walk and your very question popped into my head about smoking speed. Hopefully someone will answer it and set the record straight
I tried it. It works. Short lasting but decent effect. A temperature controlled device (I used a hot air gun) should be used to ensure no burning occurs.

You cannot smoke or vape the sulfate salt, you need the HCl salt, which isn’t Hygroskopic despite being said often. They just don’t want you to smoke Amphetamine, found the HCl salt in the dark web lately.

I naively stuffed some crushed up Dextroamphetamine XR beads into the first "oil burner" meth pipe I ever got like 12 years ago at least.

Didn't know how to work it, just basically burned chemicals and wasted my capsules. I was an idiot and was obviously just fucking around, I also tried dumb shit like putting Clonazepam on the end of my cigarette and dumb shit like that. Of course that was minty as fuck, but not sure it actually did anything lol.

Point being, some shit just doesn't smoke right and I was basically a dumb kid. I don't know enough about chemistry to know why you couldn't just make a smokeable freebase amphetamine, not sure if that's a thing that happens or not, but that's where my mind would go.