• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

smoking a trip in paper form

Erm...nothing in the doses we are talking about. We are talking less than 200 microgram doses. So small that if you got all of the acid from 5 trips and put it on a glass slide you probably couldn't see it with your naked eye. There may be one or two substances out there that have a similar effect when smoked, but none that I have heard of.
smile.gif

Like I said further up in the post, some 2000 different trips were tested by some institute, and they were either found to have either LSD or paper.
If you want the reference, I can post it tonight...
Anyway, I'm no expert, just it seems very unlikely that LSD could stand up to a flame, considering that to extract it from the solvent, you can't heat it up, you have to evaporate it with vacuum or use a fan across a tray.
I hope my posts weren't too intense...
smile.gif
No 'I know everything and you don't so NYEH!' intended...
wink.gif

Cheers,
DB
[This message has been edited by Darkblade (edited 27 June 2000).]

I'm not sure how much Ketamine you have to have to trip, but obviously not that much as it's in pills. It's also psychedelic.

thanks DB for all da research.
as a result of this thread i hereby volunteer my brain for acid testing purposes. if neone wants to know the real answer send me some acid and i will smoke it before i drop any. that way i'll be sure to know.
and please remember this is purely in the interest of knowledge
wink.gif

------------------
"just pass the vibes on, and take it easy....
[This message has been edited by fat tony (edited 29 June 2000).]