• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Smokable mix

Xanise

Greenlighter
Swim recently got clean on suboxone but swim misses smoking. What swim wants is something he can make at home to smoke doesn't have to get swim high just satisfy the ritual. Preferably something that can be slid down tinfoil.

Maybe try smoking vegetable glycerin with or without nicotine in it.

Not sure how well it smokes on foil. But just a thought.

Swim recently got clean on suboxone but swim misses smoking. What swim wants is something he can make at home to smoke doesn't have to get swim high just satisfy the ritual. Preferably something that can be slid down tinfoil.
Just drop the ritual bro, you are better off in the end I feel. It was same for me. I used to be an IV user and wanted a ritual too, like shooting up water/saline for example. I tried that but all it did was take me back to that place in my head and just made me crave dope more. That is how it was for me anyways. I do not crave the ritual of shooting up anymore, it went away after 1 year sober.

Pure caffeine can be smoked off foil, and is often used as a cut for "dope" here.

Might keep you awake though. And doing more than 500mg a day will make you (obviously) jittery and hard to sleep.

In reality you should work on finding something else to replace your habit. A fidget spinner or whatever.

i've heard of people smoking lavender. i tried it. it's not very harsh. pretty easy to smoke. doesn't really do anything. i just read on google it can work for pain relief supposedly.

I've smoked a combination of herbs: Damiana, mugwort, skullcap, lavender, catnip, lemon balm and probably more that I can't think of. They never got me high, but they're relaxing and taste great.