• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Growing Smell

Coffeeshroom

Bluelight Crew
ooooh the smell i get when i open the sliding door to the back garden is giving me a nice sweet but cannabis smell, cant wait for them to be ready for harvest, even though they like a month behind with this messed up weather we having. Pics to be following soon.

Fuck my life.

I woke up in the early hrs of the morning to a heavy rain storm. Roughly around 3amish. So later the morning about 7 i went outside (still raining but only lightly) to find my best plant of the year (gelato samba) snapped in half by the middle stem, the plant had at least another 2 weeks to go by my guesstimate and now its fuct. I snipped the big broken branch off. So now im left with either just harvesting the whole plant now or leave it to grow another week or two. But now im wondering if this shock to the plant will make it hermie the rest of the way or not.

Then i still have a small-medium sized swazi ( not sure why it didn't grow like they normally do )
And i have one big plant of Durban Poison left.

This years grow/harvest is a fuck up so far.

My brother in law is both ballsy as fuck and kinda stupid

He grows about 6 plants in his garage.... in a very busy neighborhood. I have literally watched him invite plumbers, contractors, various people INTO his garage full of cannabis....

WE DO NOT LIVE IN A LEGAL STATE!!!

The garage and the hallway leading from it REEK like weed 24/7

Is weed legal down there?

Anyways, I daydream about being a home owner with a backyard garden full of Weed, opium poppies, various psychedelic cacti, mimosa hostilis, etc... sounds like a really rewarding hobby

Hmmm, I wonder if they will grow here in my climate so I can add that to my beautiful garden too. Like my cannabis plants are growing around my pool area and a few other spots in the back garden and my San Pedro is growing in the front garden in my succulent patch or piece of garden that is only for succulents. Oh and another thing to complain about is the beating my rose bushes took too with this early hours of the morning rain.

I would just love to turn my whole garden into a natural psychedelic dream and more.

aaaah fuck and guess what it just started raining again not heavy but have a feeling its gonna get heavy plus there is some wind too, not strong but you never know. So just went out and supported some of the branches on my Durban Poison plant and the the rest on my Gelato Samba plant. Fuck the weather is completely out of wack this year, fucking ridiculous

Fuck my life.

I woke up in the early hrs of the morning to a heavy rain storm. Roughly around 3amish. So later the morning about 7 i went outside (still raining but only lightly) to find my best plant of the year (gelato samba) snapped in half by the middle stem, the plant had at least another 2 weeks to go by my guesstimate and now its fuct. I snipped the big broken branch off. So now im left with either just harvesting the whole plant now or leave it to grow another week or two. But now im wondering if this shock to the plant will make it hermie the rest of the way or not.

Then i still have a small-medium sized swazi ( not sure why it didn't grow like they normally do )
And i have one big plant of Durban Poison left.

This years grow/harvest is a fuck up so far.

You can leave it, it shouldn’t herm just from a broken branch or main stem. Takes more stress than that.

Definitely finish off what’s still there. Been there too man, storm got me as well one time.

-GC

I feel like a barber when pruning my plants now :ROFLMAO: especially that im baked now too. Good times..

ooooh the smell i get when i open the sliding door to the back garden is giving me a nice sweet but cannabis smell, cant wait for them to be ready for harvest, even though they like a month behind with this messed up weather we having. Pics to be following soon.
I can’t wait to move in the next few months do do an outdoor grow, although my outdoor grown will all be turnt into bubble hash

do you get much problem with pests outdoors? My last grow was owned by spider mite indoors

I can’t wait to move in the next few months do do an outdoor grow, although my outdoor grown will all be turnt into bubble hash

do you get much problem with pests outdoors? My last grow was owned by spider mite indoors

Did somebody give you a plant? 9 times out of 10 that's how you're getting spider mites....start your plants from seed and you wont run into that - keep em healthy and mites wont go after them...they go after the weakest plants in the garden

Not really, lucky in that way that i never really had and issue with pests. 2 years ago i had a problem with spider mites that came from my rose buses but after some friendly insecticide, they were gone and had no effect on that years grow and never since then either.I might get the odd spider trying to build house or the odd caterpillar maybe but nothing i had to worry about so far.

2 buckets i harvested from that branch that broke of my gelato samba tree. Still have another smaller cointainer of the first plant i harvested. Will get pics up of that too. Just need to get a better camera for the pics. Atm my pics aren't doing my crop any justice.

Looking good man

I'd smoke that shit upppp

Yeah
Did somebody give you a plant? 9 times out of 10 that's how you're getting spider mites....start your plants from seed and you wont run into that - keep em healthy and mites wont go after them...they go after the weakest plants in the garden
yes they was cuttings, but my friend has used these same cuttings for a year since with no mite issue, i thought it might of been because I grew in a room inside a flat, and I was in taking air from the walls, and stupidly didn’t put a sock at the end of the intake, as I assumed any bugs that went through the fan would be killed, but I do agree with you here completely, do you think a grow tent would be more ideal ? I believe they come on cuttings, or in the soil usually, but defo next grow im starting drink seeds lol, also I threw 50 high growing sativas in to a 3.5 x 3.5 space 😂

Not really, lucky in that way that i never really had and issue with pests. 2 years ago i had a problem with spider mites that came from my rose buses but after some friendly insecticide, they were gone and had no effect on that years grow and never since then either.I might get the odd spider trying to build house or the odd caterpillar maybe but nothing i had to worry about so far.
Yeah that’s good, it’s nice when you can crop a nice harvest that you’ve grown to your maximum potential 😋 🤤,

Want to cut my 3rd last plant today but all depends how dry it gets today and by that I mean the plant itself after a rainy weekend. So will check again at 3pm, gives me enough time to trim all fan leaves and smaller ones off and then hang the plant up divided into smaller sections.

also bought some butter yesterday or the day before that, lol can't remember. Anyhow, just need to go fill up my gas bottle today and cook some Cannabutter away today.

Well harvested my 3rd last plant that was my swazi plant today. Grew about a meter or more in length and branched out less then a meter odd. But yeah its hanging now after i did some pruning of the fan leaves and some of the smaller ones. Will give it another day or two and trim it nicely and hang up to dry further but fuck they so full of crystals, its making my pruning scissors so sticky that i need to clean them every five minutes or they won't open or close properly :ROFLMAO:

Oh and my previous plant only yielded 28 grams (dry yield). Was advertised to give about 30-60g odd a plant so guess not too bad for a first try with this strain (loveryder). Very small but compact buds but also a lot of popcorn buds on the branches so the buds were or are very small. But gonna smoke some later tonight and give a feedback.

so just as i was cleaning my bong and mishandled it and spilled it all over myself and the keyboard and table but mostly on myself.

Anyhow what i was just thinking as I was smoking what a fuct up year this was for me and my growing and mostly 70% to blame on my part. I mean the weather was completely wack and out of tune this year then normally with heavy hail storm and windy thunder storms that we don't normally get that time of the year but weather aside the rest was just me not paying not enough attention, by being fuct just too much making me lazy, reason i kicked the H habit but even being on Subs it still doesn't give me that morning drive i need to get going and stop being lazy. My mate even challenge me recently to a 90 day makeover ( body transformation ) mission so maybe that's what i need.

fuck I'm ranting away cause I'm nicely baked, hyper actively backed lol

So this years harvest yielded a total of just around 2kg which is very disappointing but it's my fault.
breakdown
DP: 900g odd
GS: 350g odd
unknown: 80g
Transkei: 250g odd

so yeah, i will upload some pic's but yeah, don't expect last years harvest with me rolling in it in my bed lol