• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

small ironman cut out pills.

Limey

Bluelighter
Hi,
I got a few of these on Saturday, small pills, ironman head cut out, they were all different colors from the same batch. One was blue, one green, the others purple and burgundy. At first I thought they looked like Dodgy pipes but my friend said they were good. They were ok, felt quite euphoric after 2.5 but they weren't particularly strong. Definitely not pipes though. Anyone heard of these?

Cutouts usually have a bad reputation, you should always test before consuming... But this is the first I've heard of Iron Man pills.

Unfortunately I don't have access to a test kit and don't want to order one from Europe and have to explain myself to customs. I never take one unless a good friend recommends them. I've never come across anything like this before though, different colored pills in the sane batch with the same logo. After 2.5 I felt amazing however half a pill back in the early 90s would floor me.

^ You don't have to explain anything to "customs." If you did order it from Europe, customs isn't going to come knocking on your door...they don't care. Also, you can order a kit from dancesafe which is located in California. 9.999/10 times cutouts in the states are B.S. You either had a low dosed, mild pipe, or some kind of research chem. I would advise you and your friends stay away from these.

^ You don't have to explain anything to "customs." If you did order it from Europe, customs isn't going to come knocking on your door...they don't care. Also, you can order a kit from dancesafe which is located in California. 9.999/10 times cutouts in the states are B.S. You either had a low dosed, mild pipe, or some kind of research chem. I would advise you and your friends stay away from these.

Couldn't have said it better - Great post :)