• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Small dose of a benzo during MDMA?

Mistasolodolo

Greenlighter
Anyone ever try this? Thinking about trying 125mg of MDMA and about 3 hours later taking a small dose of Klonopin around .25-.5mg. I will be rolling alone (ive rolled solo 4-5 times). I am prescribed .5-1mg of Klonopin daily so i have a bit of a tolerance. Any dangers here? Obviously the roll would be dampened but I had a friend that swore by this combo when solo rolling.. Any suggestions? Thanks :)

Nope, no dangers and it won't dampen much honestly. It'll make you less on edge and whatnot.

yeeah, for me I take it before after or during and it makes it better cause i'm more relaxed. I hate mdma tho, so I dont want the feeling of it.

What is your tolerance? I had quite the tolerance back in the day and even then I could still take a small dose such as 0.5mg and feel it. Less is really more in this case, I believe.

Alright ill stick with .5mg then! I general take .5mg-1mg daily! I tend to get a little overstimulated on any sort of stimulant, even caffeine! So this helps!

.5 won't do shit when E is running through you. Don't waste your benzos while you're rolling (why have the two fight for opposite effects?) but rather wait until the E starts wearing off and take a good 2 or 3 mg dose *since you are used to .5* and the e high will disappear with no unpleasantness and you'll feel nice and relaxed from the 3mgs of kpins.