• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Help Small blank round yellow pill need identification

Soamesy

Greenlighter
Swim found these round yellow pills blank on one side and line on the other. Swim tried a little and said it made him high like a benzo. Does anyone have any certainty of what they are

Picture https://ibb.co/k8rVLZR

That could be anything. Bluelight doesn't try to speculate because if we are incorrect it could cause serious problems, maybe even death. Sorry if that's that's not what you wanted to hear, but Bluelight's mission is harm reduction, not wild guesses. Even if it resembles some legitimate source it could be a copy cat. There are more fake pills every year. Not to say that is a fake, but we simply cannot tell just by looking at a picture.

I wasn’t after anything certain because I know nothing can be with only looking at a photo. Just after a speculative opinions of someone who might have some knowledge of what it could possibly be. I’ve researched and think it might be 10mg ambien since this is the only thing that remotely looks like what swim found I can find on the internet

Swim found these round yellow pills blank on one side and line on the other. Swim tried a little and said it made him high like a benzo. Does anyone have any certainty of what they are

Picture https://ibb.co/k8rVLZR
asuming .5mg klonopin cuz they come in that color but who kknows really how big are they are they super small and do they taste like mint

Seriously, a propaganda movie from the the 1930's. I've seen it, it is hilarious.

What does, SWIM, mean in internet slang?
It means 'Someone Who Isn't Me'

It does not offer any legal protection whatsoever and reads terribly on a Forum, so BL does not use it. BL also prohibits speculation as to the content of a pill merely from a description or image, as that is potentially super dangerous

That pill looks pretty clean so it may or may not be a street press. FDA approved drugs have text imprints on the pills but vitamins and supplements are not required to so it may be some sort of vitamin/supplement

The only real way to know is to send it off to a lab

Yeah, I think pharma drugs are legally required to have some sort of ID imprint.

It looks like some vitamin B pills I have...

I think , Maybe 5mg Diazepam. I don't have any on hand, but they're definitely that colour of Yellow. All the more especially when you said SWIM experienced a Benzo feeling.