Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smackie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its all fucking good up the arse man. Yeh I would say it basically comes on instantly or NEXT to instantly.. very nice indeed. Its like why the fuck inject when I can do that right? .. its nice.

I think its all good as long as you dose responsibly, I simply did less then my mate who IV'd as you can always take more, never less ;-) ..

I can't wait to get a little china white and plug that. hehehehe...

I was thinking back to vietnam at the start of the year and thinking bout the gram of like 8-90 % pure china white heroin I purchased, and the gram of Opium I got as well.... shame i smoked it off shitty cigi packet foil.. :-( .. I REALLY WISH i plugged it now haha. Holy crap would have lasted for days... and i might not have thrown it away after the first night paranoid bout the cops storming in hahahah.

Oh and homebake is pretty nice, although I wouldn't like to inject it on a regular basis as the liquid is not exactly sterile. Kitchen setups are usually the way although the homebake I get is always prepared from a morphine sulphate 200mg pill.. then the acetic anhydride is added and he cooks it up. ;-)

The product is sometimes heroin and sometimes I think its the intermediate between morphine and diacetyl-morphine... Iforget wht its called. Can never be sure I suppose although that is the fault of prohibition :p

Overall its a nice high, not sure if i prefer morphine though. Quite nice if your after an opie though... never had the codeine prepared one although a mate said he made it back in the 80's all the time.

Correct, that is the main source.

Its super popular in NZ as no heroin reaches there shores via importation, or at least VERY, VERY little.

So they are busting people with home labs for the "synth" rather frequently over there.. infact there has been a steady increase. There are actual figures!

Its a popular thing cause if you have the chemical and baking soda your pretty much good to go in any kitchen on the planet probably.. its a super, super easy thing to do. Similar to a codeine extraction only its a reaction not an extraction.

Diggers destroy mass poppy seed stash

Diggers destroy mass poppy seed stash

Australian, Afghan and US forces in Afghanistan have destroyed nearly two tonnes of poppy seeds, which are used to produce heroin.

The soldiers uncovered 1,785 kilograms of the seeds during a mission in Baghran in Helmand province.

US officials estimate the value of the poppy seeds to be around $US8,900.

But the value would skyrocket if the seeds were cultivated and processed into heroin, says Lieutenant Colonel G, the Commanding Officer of the Special Operations Task Group, who cannot be named for security reasons.

"If the poppy seeds were cultivated, processed into heroin and sold in the US... the find would potentially be worth more than $US717 million," he said in a statement.

The poppy seeds were destroyed on location. It is believed they were being cached in preparation for the 2012 growing season.

High-grade poppy seeds are generally highly protected by insurgents as they are crucial to sustaining production.

Lieutenant Colonel G says the combined force elements were heavily engaged by insurgents throughout the mission.

"A number of insurgents were killed during the mission, however no ANSF, SOTG or DEA personnel were killed or wounded," he said.

"Destroying the poppy seed and removing insurgents from the area will affect the insurgency's ability to operate effectively during the winter months.

"While insurgents continue to bring narcotics operations into civilian areas, they will disrupt Afghans going about their daily lives."​

here

Can anyone ever tell me whether there was/is a street scen for Heroin in Brizzy,as in an open air drug market type thing.I don't want to know specific suburbs(unless there gone).I've always been curious about this as Melbourne and Sydney both have multiple scenes and Brizzy is roughly the same size but I've never heard of one.
I lived in the Salvo hostel in The Valley back in 2002 and although I noticed a lot of drugs around there was certainly no open air H scene like Melbs.I actually don't think I was ever offerered H actually,lots of Meth users and Opiate pill users(actually the first time I used oxy)but I dont recall ever having the chance to use Smack.
Anyway was there ever a streeet scene??Don't actually want to know where unless it's ceased to be like that
Cheers

Correct, that is the main source.

Its super popular in NZ as no heroin reaches there shores via importation, or at least VERY, VERY little.

So they are busting people with home labs for the "synth" rather frequently over there.. infact there has been a steady increase. There are actual figures!

Its a popular thing cause if you have the chemical and baking soda your pretty much good to go in any kitchen on the planet probably.. its a super, super easy thing to do. Similar to a codeine extraction only its a reaction not an extraction.

I agree that homebake is super easy to make,but not so much if your starting with codeine,I still think it's reasonably easy.
I've only seen codeine used once,Now everyone seems to use MS contin 100's,I couldn't believe how fucked up the Method my newish drug buddys use to convert the m to h...you'd be shocked but it's cheap,strong and probably still better for me than H and Uni's

^ Haha, that was one of my fears when I was plugging MS Contins.

I could just imagine my partner walking into our bedroom and seeing me lying naked on the middle of the bed with a 10ml syringe sticking out of my ass and a grin on my face.

Hahahaha...Thanks for making ma ROFLOL on this miserable Melbourne day...Ahhh Footscrazy too...Hillarious image in my head....without faces!!!!8o

Haha me and my ex turned plugging meth into a sensual/sexual experience, he only ever used with me for the purpose of having a wild night ans oral meth sucks, it wasnt smokeable and many people just dont like the sensation of snorting drugs so I suggested he plug it and he loved it and it became a sexy thing we did on spec occasions. Were gay but its funny how many guys are so homophobic when it comes to sticking things up their butt with drugs in them lol .... if only they knew how much better plugged meth feels, better than smoking and borderline on IV'ing you just dont get a rush......Anyway off topic.

Just today had 0.1g of H IV'd after having 4mg xanax with a minor tolerance to opes these days YAY!!! and mid-tolerance to benzos, just said for harm minisations sake so ppl dont dose what I did....Unfortunately heard of a girl who had some xanax and half her usualy shot of H and died last week :( ) and feel really nice now though after such a bad day. Theres a lot of good heroin going around at the moment and I finally have a direct source, no more getting ripped off for me and no more worrying im going to get some BBV from the middleman putting his dirty hands all over my gear. The people I met are really nice too and nothing pisses them off more than others getting ripped off so they were happy to change that for me. As I said I rarely use but its nice to know I can without the huge hassle that has always been a part of it since I started using H.

Does anyoe ever hear of bad batches that have killed or hurt people and why or whats in it usually that does it i.e bacteria, bad cut, unlucky reaction to something else? Thats the only thing I worry about, I try not to get the first deal of a new batch. What other little precautions like that do people take when thyre using gear?(esp IV users but also others :) )

One more thing, ive used long tips and short tips but a mate just gave me a 1mg fit and the tip was smaller than a short tip, supposedly it was a diabetic syringe, never seen them before but theyre fuckn hard to use, if you come across them do the best you can to get proper terumo or BD syringes coz this one sucked, I usually hit my vein first time but that silly little thing butchered my arm n had to us my wrist, I need to become more prepared.

Plug your H man.. its fucking epic and you generally avoid alot of the problems associated with IV but with similar effects. I like to think of my arse as a little filter for all the bad stuff.. I would never IV homebake again as i onl intended on doing that once just to try it IV and it truely is a non hygenic mixture of liquid.

Literally a rush as it starts working instantly.. its a slower rush... but a rush all the same.

has anyone smoked a suboxone? will it make me withdraw sence im quitting or will I even feel anything?

I've had some crap H lately, the worst was hard brownish rock with very visible black specs in it that wouldn't dissolve. It mixed up yellow which looked the goods, but it burnt on the way in (yes I was definitely in the vein) and caused a minor histamine reaction a bit like morphine. After shooting my veins would become really hard and it was difficult to register the same vein more than twice in a day. One of my veins (my best one) is still fucked from that batch.

has anyone smoked a suboxone? will it make me withdraw sence im quitting or will I even feel anything?

Hi Janalied welcome to bluelight :)

I have not tried to smoke suboxone but i seriously doubt it would work - there's 450mg of filler in a 8mg tab, which is mostly maize starch (corn flour) - that shit will just burn and be nasty.

As far as just sticking it under your tongue and taking it normally - you will get thrown into precipitated withdrawal if you have anything else on board already. When was your last taste? They generally recommend that you wait until you are hanging out before you take buprenorphine (subutex/suboxone) - about 12 hours should do it if you normally use heroin.

And no you won't get much from syuboxone drug-effect wise - will just stop you hanging and will block anything else of an opioid nature you take on top until it wears off.

Does anyoe ever hear of bad batches that have killed or hurt people and why or whats in it usually that does it i.e bacteria, bad cut, unlucky reaction to something else? Thats the only thing I worry about, I try not to get the first deal of a new batch. What other little precautions like that do people take when thyre using gear?(esp IV users but also others :) )

There's been a few cases in the last few years over in the UK of contaminated heroin - botulism spores in one lot and anthrax spores in another 8o Luckily that's pretty unlikely to happen here - we get better gear thank f&^%!

For me - I use heroin incredibly infrequently (about once a year) and I usually smoke it, with nothing else on board (except have probably also smoked some joints - but definitely no alcohol or benzos) - that's my harm reduction strategy :)

I haven't really heard of "bad batches" in Australia as such - but I can think of one instance where someone was ripped and sold crushed up subutex - they injected that and went into massive withdrawal (also on methadone) and had to be hospitalised.

What normally kills people is having other drugs on board (alcohol and benzos mostly), and/or having a reduced tolerance (just out of detox, jail etc) - it's not generally the gear itself that does it. It's worth remembering that many benzos have long half-lives so pils you necked yesterday are still on board today and can contribute to OD.

I am fortunate to have only lost one close friend to OD - one of the people with her at the time reckons she had an allergic reaction to codeine (what she was injecting) - that is technically possible given the increased histamine reaction to codeine compared with say heroin. So I would avoid shooting codeine (not a great idea anyway as needs to be metabolised in liver first anyway)

And no you won't get much from syuboxone drug-effect wise - will just stop you hanging and will block anything else of an opioid nature you take on top until it wears off.

I wouldn't go that far. It does amazing things for my back pain and gives a bit of a background, all day buzz, but if you're looking to get as high as possible, it's definitely not the right opioid.

I've had some crap H lately, the worst was hard brownish rock with very visible black specs in it that wouldn't dissolve. It mixed up yellow which looked the goods, but it burnt on the way in (yes I was definitely in the vein) and caused a minor histamine reaction a bit like morphine. After shooting my veins would become really hard and it was difficult to register the same vein more than twice in a day. One of my veins (my best one) is still fucked from that batch.

if thats the case man (and your 100% sure you were in the vein), sounds like you should go see the doc if your arm is still isnt the same from that batch.. I have never heard something like that from anyone I.Ving street drugs so it really does sounds like something that needs to be checked out.

I don't think it's that bad man, but it was some nasty shit. The vein in question I believe has collapsed, that's what I mean by "fucked". Just can't register in it any more and it used to be the one spot that I could hit every time, when in a hurry, with no light, when I was shaking from hanging out etc.

What is it cut with?

I have some questions (Mods feel free to censor anything that might bring unwanted LE attention)

I would like to get a better of idea of what cutting agents are used, especially with the gear in Sydney?

We have a very regular and stable supply, very consistent. the last batch of gear was the same for about 12 months. It had a almost amphetamine style buzz to it. Basically we wouldn't sleep (but would still go on the nod) and just fuck all night - very horny. now the supply recently changed and we've noticed a distinct difference. Its a lot more laid back and cruzier. Still a bit horny and such (as you would expect with a dopamine agonist) but it definitely doesn't have the amp like buzz.

Now i've read somewhere that some groups are cutting weak heroin with fentanyl since its active in the UG range and thus doesn't affect the weight of the gear. Does fentanyl have a buzz like that. The buzz reminded me of when I used to make PST, where I wouldn't sleep and i would have a quite a similar like buzz however considering that PST has hundreds of different opiates in it its not very easy to identify what is what. But re fentanyl I don't believe though that Australian distributors/resellers would be doing that. So what are the common, psychoactive cutting agents used with heroin (I don't want to know about the fillers that just add weight and nothin else)?

Also I want to understand does gear get cut before it enters the country? (obviously it gets cut down once it hits the streets). I won't mention online how much gear we saw but it was a extremely considerable weight. It looked untouch as well, like it was still in its packet. i don't think our friend had even had time to cut it (they claim they don't bother as they have a very small customer base).

so would the manufacturer cut their product with some sort of pyschoactive substance? The Aus Crime Commission reports are quite lacking in detail about make up of the seizures. They indicate purity mean average is about 30% pure. So that means of a gram, 300mg is heroin and the rest is filler. It implies that the gear is being cut even before it reaches australia, or does it? the ACC reports don't indicate if purity is based on domestic sizures or those taken at the embarkation points?

I doubt anyone here can account for every gram of hero'n that comes into the country, pure stuff can come back from asia all the time on planes with mules etc etc.. lots slip through DAILY.. just like parcels! Stuff gets cut before it leaves the destination also although it is generally only by 15-30% at a time and done in the jungle labs before the Globemasters carry them across the world..... 30% pure still rocks people. I have sampled 90+ direct from manufactures in LAOS .. and i can tell you its almost a different drug haha! Having a pin prick worth of gear and having it send you to the moon is quite an experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.