• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Slippery Sheepdogs Dribbling Rainbow Halo's All Over The Parellogram- PD Triangle Urt

man, how the hell does swilow think of the names for these threads!?

Isnt the ounce of LSD in a tree about the dreams that jamaica started having again lol?
Come on, an OUNCE :D I doubt anyone would ever just abandon that somewhere...

Me and lu-cy -- sittin in a tree -- L.O.V.E.L.S.D

Do you mean this literally?

nah, it was one of the strange dreams i had one night recently....

it would be fucking awesome to find an ounce of LSD in a tree.... but sadly it was one of those dreams where you wake up, realize your laying in your bed and none of that actually happened and your like "fuck" and go back to sleep....

Anyone going to Equinox in Deerfeilds, NC in September? $55 bucks if you get your ticket befor September 1st. Damn good deal if you ask me. 3 days of psytrance fun, weeee.

Maglidifious morning to you all :) <3

i was earlier today... finished exams and went to a freinds new crib and smoked a blunt.
got home and slept until now

Schrodingers-lolcat1.jpg

Anyone going to Equinox in Deerfeilds, NC in September? $55 bucks if you get your ticket befor September 1st. Damn good deal if you ask me. 3 days of psytrance fun, weeee.

I've been curious about psytrance for a while. The music doesn't particularly appeal to me, but I've been wondering if you just need to go to "get it". What's the consensus here?

Maybe I'll make it out to Deerfields in September. I was asked to join a group for World Bridge, but I have a big exam coming up.

Hmmm ... :D

^The best way to 'get it' is at a doof, preferably on acid and dancing like a madman under lasers, stars and talking trees.....

I might be going to a psytrance festival gig in a little bit ... for a first real experience w/the genre, too, I guess ... lol & I hear they play it 24/hours a day so I guess I will get some real exposure :). I also hear the scene is less shady than the jamband lot scene and that would be really welcome ... I will always love the music in that scene but I am long past beginning to loathe the "scene" itself, the subculture ... I dunno if it's changing in the past few years, or that I'm getting older and possibly(?) wiser ... probably a bit of both ... so I'm going to this psytrance thing, venue looks beautiful, to try and see new things, meet new people...

I might be going to a psytrance festival gig in a little bit ... for a first real experience w/the genre, too, I guess ... lol & I hear they play it 24/hours a day so I guess I will get some real exposure :). I also hear the scene is less shady than the jamband lot scene and that would be really welcome ... I will always love the music in that scene but I am long past beginning to loathe the "scene" itself, the subculture ... I dunno if it's changing in the past few years, or that I'm getting older and possibly(?) wiser ... probably a bit of both ... so I'm going to this psytrance thing, venue looks beautiful, to try and see new things, meet new people...

Yeah, well psytrance is dvided into several genres, so you'll probably hear stuff ranging from uber-techy (darker stuff), fluffy happy stuff, nice slow trancey goodness, dubby dowtempo-chillout-dubby stuff...Plus a nice mix of exotic folks :) I prefer the really small parties ie. 200 people or so; you get to know a lot of people over a short while and generally the atmopshere is a lot calmer, heaps of nitrous and DMT being smoked....Bigger festivals have a degree of shadiness, but thats the same as everything really. Have much fun and get ready for yourself to be sneezing out dust and dirt for a week or so :) <3

is it just me or does this year feel alot diferent then when i joined... and to previous years... on bl and irl... its kinda weird. i cant put my finger on it though...

Does anyone know if there's any festies going on in the warm states over the wintertime? I'm going to be spending some time down there and would love to hit one up if I had the chance.

well, the only thing we can count on is change ...