• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Sleepy on coke?

_mistresspoppy_

Bluelighter
I've had a few different types of highs on cocaine. The first is a really intense, speedy rush that lasts 8 hours, and my heart starts pounding at random intervals. The next is a more chill, almost stoned feeling. I used to think the first was a "true" coke high... Until I tried some supposedly "medical grade" stuff. I feel euphoric and happy, slightly focused and intense for the first 30 minutes, then I just want to curl up and drift off to sleep. Is this normal?

”a speedy rush that lasts 8 hours”

^ that's not cocaine you had

^ sounds more like methamphetamine.

the second type you had sounds more in line with the short duration of coke its likely you became sleepy because the buzz wore off

Don't be silly cocaine 8 hour intense that is all wrong. Firstly cocaine, is not even intense its hard to explain, but its not like drugs, its like an internal supreme confidence feeling, and being exceptionally rational and fully in control of all your faculties. No one can find out you're on coke unless they look at your pupils or you tell them. You're always in control with cocaine the high is NEVER out of your control.

K-OSS, your post is completely false and shows a large degree of denial.

K-OSS, your post is completely false and shows a large degree of denial.

Point out what is false about it? I am speaking about the cocaine high, yes sure you can get addicted to it. Though I am specifically addressing the point of actually being high. To be frank if you don't have a strong mind to begin with then doing drugs is probably not a good idea. And your opinion has zero value to me, you're a non-person to me. I was not even talking to you or even taking you into consideration. What would a person like you who is to mentally weak and relapsed know anything about cocaine?

Last edited:
Apparently K-OSS does not get sleepy on coke or he wouldn't be posting, because he's clearly on coke. You'd almost have to be to believe what he wrote. Either that or mentally weak or relapsed, whatever that means, or all of them together!

Anyway, it sounds like the "medical grade" that you got is actually coke. I'm not sure there is such a thing, but there is definitely no such thing as coke that gives an 8 hour high. Unless of course you've got a ball you've been spreading throughout the night, which would make a series of highs, not one 8 hr high. As far as if it's normal or not? Normal is different for everybody. If you can just curl up and drift off after doin a line, then more power to you. My wife is the same way. Most people ive seen though, like me, just keep looking for or doing more, until it is no longer possible.

Hope that helps Ms PoppY! and as for K-OSS, maybe take a break for a bit bro, your frat brothers shouldn't think any less of you for it.

Alot of the stuff that was being sold as "coke" when I was in NM would give a speedy feel and last hours. Not usually 8, but easily 4 or 5. I shot mine tho so it might have lasted longer if I snorted it. I always thought they were cutting with ephedrine or adderall or something.
As for being sleepy, I have that happen too. If I do some good coke, or sometimes an "E" pill, I feel like I'm going so fast that its exhausting and can usually take a short nap right after initial onset.

I nominate this thread for "Best thread with a user replying under the influence of thread topic, thus encouraging harm reduction through abstinence."

You can OD on cocaine, so it can be out of your control. A lot of people get anxiety and feel out of control on cocaine. Someone who occasionally uses cocaine and has half a brain should be able to tell if someone they know or maybe even a stranger is on cocaine. I don't even really like it but KOSS man you got it all wrong, take a look at your post.

he said that he goes for 8 hrs on 1/2 a gram. I do the same. you don't do it all at one time. through out the first 6 hours or so. on half a gram i get slesleepy after about the first 4 bumps but after that if i start drinking, i'm in for an 8 hour session.

really intense, speedy rush that lasts 8 hours, and my heart starts pounding at random intervals
Sometimes dealer wil put a little bit of meth in with shitty coke to deceive youSeems less common now that (pseudo)ephedrine is harder to get. Also caffeine is common cut that adds an edge to the high and gives you insomnia. Plus coke cooks now don't oxidize the coke as much as they should or use the preferred ether/acetone crystallization now that the ingredients are harder to get, this leaves the other alkaloids, like cocamine or cinnamoylcocaine, in with the coke also adding an edge to the high.

The next is a more chill, almost stoned feeling.
Diltiazem(a heart med) and hydroxyzine(an anti-anxiety med) are sometimes used as a cut, possibly to trick you into think the smoother high is good coke.They will have a downer effect, though not as strong as benzos/barbs.
K-OSS said:
Don't be silly cocaine 8 hour intense that is all wrong. Firstly cocaine, is not even intense its hard to explain, but its not like drugs, its like an internal supreme confidence feeling, and being exceptionally rational and fully in control of all your faculties. No one can find out you're on coke unless they look at your pupils or you tell them. You're always in control with cocaine the high is NEVER out of your control.
I know what you mean when you say good coke is like this, it's not a scatter-brain, paranoid high like a lot of meth is.
I feel euphoric and happy, slightly focused and intense for the first 30 minutes, then I just want to curl up and drift off to sleep. Is this normal?
I've fallen asleep exactly 30mins after having good coke. Cocaine should not cause insomnia.

This happens , but normally it's because you have something that isn't pure cocaine. When you aren't fully aware what's been cut into what you're doing, then whatever reaction if inexperienced would be conceived regular.
On a side note,when you use regularly you're tolerance goes up and the sleepy can be from quick come downs . Or being the fix you were looking for was satisfied .
It's a complicated ever searching for the exact type you had before, but that's a big downside with it.

I have an unusual reaction to cocaine. I don't really feel the need for "more", and I can fall asleep at any time. (as long as it's good coke) I've been several hours into a night of doing coke with my friends and then said the inconceivable... "I'm good off the coke for tonight. You guys can go ahead and just finish the bag... I'm going to sleep" and then I lay down on the couch and fall asleep instantly. Often like 5 minutes after doing a big rail. All the coke fiends look dumbfounded when that happens. They're like "WTF? He just did a fat rail, told us to finish the bag and then fell asleep?" They always seem really envious that not only can I sleep on cocaine, but it doesn't have any addictive powers over me. I also tend to get drowsy and often fall asleep on MDMA. And I often get energetic when I'm on heroin. I'm not sure what that means. I have another friend who is the same way. I think it's something to do with our metabolism. We are both also the type of people who can eat whatever we want and never gain any weight. Not sure if there's a connection. My friend who also falls asleep on coke and gets energetic on heroin has an uncanny ability to metabolize alcohol. He can literally drink like a gallon of booze and not even seem drunk. It's quite strange.