• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Sleepwalking from Opiods since December surgery.

ScottyTheCat

Greenlighter
Hi there,

First time posting here. I had surgery to have my coccyx removed in December. I was taking Xanax at the time, alongside hydrocodone prescribed for post surgical pain. Besides those two I had scripts for lunesta and adderall but did not take them as they weren't necessary. Eventually I switched pain care doctors and got moved from hydrocodone to Percocet. At some point I started noticing little things disappearing. Namely: my adderall. I locked it up with a padlock and key, hid the key in a place only I knew; no luck. Then, used a bottle with a combination only I can know (I can't stress that enough, there was no way someone else could have gotten to this, as I lived alone), it still disappeared. There's no way I could have actually taken all this, as sometimes 40 were disappearing at once. My theory is I was actually throwing it away (or hiding it very, very well). My psychiatrist took me off lunesta and switched me to clonazepam believing lunesta was making me sleepwalk.

At this current point I take Percocet (7.5mg) 5x daily, Xanax (.5mg) as needed for panic attacks, clonazepam (.5mg) at night and naturally adderall if I have it in my possession long enough to use it. As of last night, I somehow found a key that I had given my boyfriend to hide (he still would not have known the inner bottle code, and was gone for most of the episodes which most likely eliminates him as the culprit) and thrown out the remainder of the bottle.

Has anyone else has really weird experiences with sleepwalking on painkillers? I took Xanax and clonazepam at separate times before my surgery, never had an issue. Wondering if it's a combination of Xanax and Percocet or soemthing else entirely. I've seen a few threads of those two medicine causing sleepwalking issues, but never something as odd as only keying in on one thing such as disposing of a medication..

Let me now if anyone else has experienced this, please!