• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Sleepwalker Shots

I suppose I was taking dosages in the 10 plus gram range though so I mean they were putting teaspoons full in their cups for days on end morning to night.

I just had to ride it out. My spiritual beliefs honestly got me through it. The delusions might have come about due to excessive miprocin (4-HO-MiPT) comsumption around the same time or not I just wigged out so hard on that.
Did you consume 4-HO-MiPT when using Phenibut or when withdrawing from it?
I would say that taking psychedelics when withdrawing from Gabapentinoids or benzos seems like asking for a completely fucked up fearful panicky trip.

Yeah, I would recommend not tripping while in gabapentinoid withdrawal, can't see that going too well. Amphetamine helped to some extent from pregabalin withdrawal but again, I would not reccomend that.

It is surprising to me that phenibut is not scheduled. This shit should not be sold at gas stations that's for sure.

Has anyone here experienced withdrawal from phenibut? Can someone give me an idea of what to expect? I couldn't get any Gabapentin so I'm going to try the taper method but i know withdrawals will be inevitable. I just hate going into situations blind. Any shared info and shared experiences would be so greatly appreciated y'all!?

I had them at 1.5 g. they suck. expect to want to sleep for a few days. The higher the dose, the slower the taper, to avoid issues.

Has anyone here experienced withdrawal from phenibut? Can someone give me an idea of what to expect? I couldn't get any Gabapentin so I'm going to try the taper method but i know withdrawals will be inevitable. I just hate going into situations blind. Any shared info and shared experiences would be so greatly appreciated y'all!?

Yes I have withdrawn from it multiple times. You're taking a pretty high dose every day so it's possible to have tremors or even seizures though not necessarily. The worst part is the intense anxiety. At high dose withdrawal it can also cause delusions and paranoia and similar sorts of symptoms as benzo withdrawal. The longer you've been on it, the worse it will be (to a point, my point is if it's only been a couple of months it's better than if it's been a year). You really should taper, I'm not sure what the dosage of phenibut is in each shot, they won't tell you be cause it's a "proprietary formula" (which is bullshit IMO). You could also keep using the shots and reducing your dosage (like taking 2 instead of 3 in a day at first), but of course it will be a lot more expensive. If you get bulk powder you'll have to trial and error with the dosage.

In any case, a taper will prevent you from having intense withdrawal. When I was using it daily, what I did was reduced the dosage down and then started skipping a day. It was hard on the off days for a week or 2, but then it got normal for the off days, and I would try to keep reducing, staying at every other day, and then at some point drop to every 3 days. That would be hard for a while but once I got stable on that, I would just stop taking it altogether. There will be some light withdrawal for maybe up to 2 weeks after that but it will just be annoying, not horrible. Mostly it consists of a lot of difficulty sleeping (which sucks but at least you get really vivid dreams), and bouts of anxiety that come from nowhere and that you have to notice and let go of.

If you go with the bulk powder, let us know, you can also send me a private message if you want, it would be good to develop a taper plan. Phenibut withdrawal is serious, however the good news is, it lasts so long that tapering with it is not hard, it just takes a while. The whole process will take months, unless you want to just jump off earlier, which is also an option, you won't die, but it will be a lot of suffering.

Yeah, I would recommend not tripping while in gabapentinoid withdrawal, can't see that going too well. Amphetamine helped to some extent from pregabalin withdrawal but again, I would not reccomend that.

It is surprising to me that phenibut is not scheduled. This shit should not be sold at gas stations that's for sure.
I don't understand either! My God at least put a warning on it!

i'd feel pretty bummed if I woke a sleepwalker in life. I guess this knowledge should be passed on early in life so that one life doesn't need to interfere with another's stages of sleep.

i'd feel pretty bummed if I woke a sleepwalker in life. I guess this knowledge should be passed on early in life so that one life doesn't need to interfere with another's stages of sleep.
Not actual sleepwalking. It's a drink you can get at gas stations that contains phenibut.

I just tried a sleepwalker shot and a capsule as well (1 cap and 1/2 shot cuz I shared with the wife). It was great for sleep after that caffeine wears off. I ordered some phenibut to try it out by itself instead of those otc formulations. I'm very excited =)

^if you ordered a large amount, consider flushing all but a few doses worth.

best way to do phenibut is ordering the sample size. you can just order more, but that delay in gratification is huge in the effort to responsibly use.

its exchange rate is horrible. phenibut gives so little high versus the amount of withdrawal it causes.

it’s super sad how that company is marketing it. best in getting off, Gage’sMorbidMommy.

I ordered 15g so it's a pretty small order. The stuff gave me some of the best sleep I had in years so I was very delighted the next morning when I felt actually refreshed. The only concern I have is that I am on alprazolam already, and I don't believe that phenibut can help with benzo WD, and that in certain cases it has made the benzo WD worse =/

What doses are you guys taking? Sounds like overdosing. In Russia it's used in babies, kids, and teens for a number of conditions like ADHD upwards of 2 months without any reports of addiction or withdrawal.

What doses are you guys taking? Sounds like overdosing. In Russia it's used in babies, kids, and teens for a number of conditions like ADHD upwards of 2 months without any reports of addiction or withdrawal.

Interesting that it's used in babies. For what purposes? And I took an initial dose of 3g. But for the past 2 days i took 1.5g and 1g, respectively.

Interesting that it's used in babies. For what purposes? And I took an initial dose of 3g. But for the past 2 days i took 1.5g and 1g, respectively.

Akush Ginekol (Mosk). 1989 May;(5):48-52.
[Effect of fenibut on the fetus and newborn infant after the treatment of gestoses].

Abstract
A total of 78 pregnant females treated for late gestoses with phenibute (a tranquilizing nootropic preparation) were investigated. It was orally administered to pregnant females in a dose of 3.0-3.5 mg/kg/b.w. thrice a day for 6 days or to women in labor as 6.-7.0 mg/kg singularly. Fetus status was assessed with the use of cardiotocography and cardiointervalography. Positive fetotropic effect of phenibute resulted in the improvement of fetal CNS, optimization of its functional activity coordinating cardiac and respiratory performance, elimination or partial reduction of intrauterine hypoxia. A single-dosed effect was rapid and lasted for about 5 hrs. It did no harm to fetus or newborn and be recommended as a part of combined treatment for late gestoses.