• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Sleeping disorder

emkee_reinvented

Bluelighter
Since my first Epileptic attack, about 1 3/4 years, ago my sleeping disorder got progressively worse.

Last night topping it all. I am under medical vision, as of my first Epileptic insult.

But the Lucid dreaming, nightmares and lack of sleep are really bothersome. So What's happening is this the result of Epilepsy or former drug abuse (GHB, Alcohol and the occasional benzo).

I also had a period of extreme stress before that.

Does your sleep disorder have a diagnosis? I have narcolepsy which does sound a bit like that. I get lucid dreams/nightmares, frequent awakening, and I fall asleep a lot during the day if I'm not doing anything active or engaging.

No not Narcolepsy. Its a combo of Epilepsy, sleeping disorder and maybe drug abuse.

Narcolepsy is more like bad sleep and terrible wakefulness.
Did have Pavor Nocturnus as a kid.

Since my first Epileptic attack, about 1 3/4 years, ago my sleeping disorder got progressively worse.

Last night topping it all. I am under medical vision, as of my first Epileptic insult.

But the Lucid dreaming, nightmares and lack of sleep are really bothersome. So What's happening is this the result of Epilepsy or former drug abuse (GHB, Alcohol and the occasional benzo).

I also had a period of extreme stress before that.
Man.....this days think nobody sleeps very well.Stressful situations.if you have epilepsy you must take certain drugs..you know that.....and drug use/abuse also acts on sleep patterns.But mostly stress

Good luck to you and prayers. Sounds like the 2nd thing worse known to mankind right after death.