• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sleeping after taking speed

I've had insomnia since I was 13 (and chronic fatigue syndrome since 16, that's fun, not being able to sleep, but too tired to move :/), so I guess I've just learned to deal with having been up for 30 or 40 hours, I've never once had anxiety or anything like that. Makes me think tho... worrying when ur on drugs...
In fact, I'm gonna go start another thread. :)

As gfresh27 said - just relax and empty your mind. I often do this whilst out to re-energise myself whilst on speed. 5 -10 minutes of resting will make me buzz again and let me dance for another hour or so.
Option 1
When you get home have a shower,eat something, then relax on the couch in front of the TV. I just lie there with my eyes closed, empty my mind an concentrate on relaxing all my muscles. I usualy let myself be drawn into the nice little sleep deprivation closed eye visials and float away. After about 1/2 of this I feel twice as good as before and can function for another few hrs before it fully exits my system. This is what they call a speed sleep afterall.
Option 2
Have a shower get dressed, eat a little (yogurt is great) then go about your day. You wont be able to do mental tasks but you can go shopping, clean the house, wash your cloths, go for a walk - whatever. When you feel yourself getting tired - have a decent meal - go to that couch in front of the TV relax and you will be out like a light.

hmmmm yes XSIV my post previously was more of a 'you have to deal with the fact and not worry about it'.

In all seriousness , ive found the only thing that puts me to sleep is sex.
Admittedly i dont smoke pot , which alot of people swear by so this may be another option for people that cant find a partner in a hurry..

Since we are on the subject of speed, how long does 1 point of speed last for. Like e can last around 2 hr - 5 hr. What about speed ? . Also e has mdma in it what about speed. any info would be muh appreciated. :)

5-htp is great for getting to sleep.
As mentioned above GHB is the perfect way to sleep even if you're still up from speed.
And yes, even a strong MDMA pill has a very good chance of having a bit of speed in it.