View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Sleeping After DOM

UltimateSpinach67

Greenlighter
Hey all, a friend of mine has a very, very hard time after sleeping after larger doses of acid. Such as it can take him 24-36 hours to sleep after dropping 500 mcg. It seems he has much more difficulty than other friends. And so he was wondering is DOM going to end up keeping him up 48 hours? He always feels terribly exhausted at the end of his LSD trips but still can't fall asleep without the help of Xanax. Thanks!

Reason would dictate that yes, his metabolism is very slow so a DOx would last a LOOOOOONG time before he could sleep. On the other hand its a different material so you can't really be sure. I'm a hardhead when it comes to phens and lysergamines, but with tryptamines my doses are about average.

If he isn't bothered by the long duration and wants to pursue this chemical, just be sure to have a few days off and some Xanax on hand

I recently tried DOM for the first time the other day. I was able to sleep about 20 hours later with 100mg of hydroxyzine, 25mg of Benadryl, some clonidine, and some methocarbamol. I woke up still stimulated and with some lingering visuals. This continued about 50 hours after dosing. I always have a difficulty sleeping. I also need about 24 hours to sleep after dropping acid. Without taking all of those sedatives I am sure that the DOM would have had me up for around 40 hours or so

^Hydroxyzine gives me scary dreams. One time I was this blob sort of like Guilliver's Travels and the lilliputians were shooting arrows into me and it lasted for hours.

lilliput.jpg

On another note, isn't DOM the same as STP or no?

DOx chemicals are far more stimulating than LSD and imo are MUCH harder and much more uncomfortable to try to fall asleep on, especially after such long exhausting trips.