• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Slamming Morphine and Dilaudid Pills

ButtonEyed

Greenlighter
I'm scrolling through this website trying to distract myself from how fucking sick I am (Fentanyl Withdrawls) while I'm more than halfway across the country from my home. I still have 2 more days til my flight home and have already been whithout for almost 2full days.. I dunno what the fuck I'm gonna do, but I've got this sick shaky sweaty feeling telling me its not gonna be good.. I've scored a morphine pill and a diladid pill, but I'm afraid they wont be enough if I just pop them, but I've never slammed pills before. I've slammed heroin and meth for the last 5 years now and just recently (Like 9 months ago) switched from black to Fenny cuz dark is getting so fucking hard to come by these days where I am. Anyway... do I crush them, then just go about my shot like normal or do I have to extract the binder somehow first?

Some morphine pills are very difficult to shoot (MS Contin) as they have “abuse preventative coatings” much like new OxyContin.

It’s not healthy but basically you’re just gonna crush them up and filter them with a cotton. It’s not ideal but it’ll work.

I’d shoot the diluadid first it’s much more known for IV from pill form and possibly easier to do so.

Ideally you would use a micron wheel filter to take out all the binders which long term can end up in your lungs and fuck your body all up, but in this case I’d say you don’t care

But yeah shoot the D first and see how you feel maybe you can just snort or eat the morphine after

Shoot the Dilaudid. Do not pop. If you're tolerant to Fentanyl and heroin then one Dilaudid taken orally will be a waste.
Crush up the pill, add water, mix, draw through cotton. And you should be good to go. And of course, do e everything In you power to obtain a micro filter get as much extra dangerous shit out of your shot as possible.